[RESIGNED] RKSzone Recruitment

Mr.CaptainScourge

Reason why I want to be a admin. I told MDReckless the same thing. "I want to be a RK as much as I want to be rich.". First of all, I've always liked helping servers. Second, there was a RDMer on earlier, I was having a hard-time handling it. I've been experienced, I've been Trials, Mods, Admins,Co-Owners. I would even allow you to put me in a situation, such as: Theres a RDMer, and a propkiller. What do you do?" I would answer: "Warn them. If they do it again, a kick, or jail.". Then the punishments would escalate if they continued.:cool: I will give you some more examples: "Theres a Mass rDmer. What do you do?" Me -> "I would warn them." MD -> "Then what if they continued?" Me -> "A jail, or kick." "Of course, if they just keep joining back and RDMing, prob a 10-12 min ban." MD -> "3 propkillers are running around killing people with barrels. What do you do?" Me -> "I would warn them all." "Then jail or kick," "Then a short time ban.". Well, I guess I'm done. :)

Let me guess, you're very mature for you age too? Other than that I'm pretty sure you've made all the junior admins collectively facepalm at your display.

You did not fill out the application correctly by the sticky, not did he look upon others applications. I also do not like that he asked for admin right off the bat. For future reference, you must raise through the ranks of RKS. Get on our Teamspeak 3 server and get to know the community. Play on some of the servers, ask someone, they will tell you the IPs. I will see what the others have to say and meet up with you before I give a vote. Add me on steam, MedikSmokesABong. Hope to see you soon on TS3 or Garry's Mod.

Reason why I want to be a admin. I told MDReckless the same thing. "I want to be a RK as much as I want to be rich.". First of all, I've always liked helping servers. Second, there was a RDMer on earlier, I was having a hard-time handling it. I've been experienced, I've been Trials, Mods, Admins,Co-Owners. I would even allow you to put me in a situation, such as: Theres a RDMer, and a propkiller. What do you do?" I would answer: "Warn them. If they do it again, a kick, or jail.". Then the punishments would escalate if they continued.:cool: I will give you some more examples: "Theres a MASS RDMer. What do you do?" Me -> "I would warn them." MD -> "Then what if they continued?" Me -> "A jail, or kick." "Of course, if they just keep joining back and RDMing, prob a 10-12 min ban." MD -> "3 propkillers are running around killing people with barrels. What do you do?" Me -> "I would warn them all." "Then jail or kick," "Then a short time ban.". Well, I guess I'm done. :)

I don't believe you understand what this is, this is an application to join RKS not RK. This is how you become a recruit for the clan not an admin. As me and ChrisC stated last night you earn admin which means theres no buying, no applications nothing, if the leader feel we need an admin and find you reliable then they will grant you it. It was pretty late last night and i was tired so i forgot to link you the format page so thats partly my fault. Also I never asked you questions like that.

In my defence of not putting a S in RKS, is it was late last night. Also, I agree with it partly being your fault, and I didint SAY you asked the questions. I was saying if you did. What I would do,

Hmmm i don't quite know if i should respond. i haven't ever seen him although i havent been on rp that much lately. so ill wait to know you a little more and have you do the form in the proper format because im sure you'll need to.

Back