[NO ACTION] Roflcopter42rar requesting a ban on two players.

Roflcopter42rar

Members
Player My ass prop killed me, prop blocked me, fishing rod killed me, rdm, spawn killed, and he used props to push away my security defences. i have no one to vouch for this but the name and crimes did happen and i swear to it. i attempted to explain the rules to him but he continued to kill me.

Player My ****** also commited the spawn killing and fishing rod killing, as well as rdm.

the names may appear to be a joke but these were the steam id's that were shown while i played.

- - - Updated - - -

Player My ass prop killed me, prop blocked me, fishing rod killed me, rdm, spawn killed, and he used props to push away my security defences. i have no one to vouch for this but the name and crimes did happen and i swear to it. i attempted to explain the rules to him but he continued to kill me.

Player My ****** also commited the spawn killing and fishing rod killing, as well as rdm.

the names may appear to be a joke but these were the steam id's that were shown while i played.
The censored part is a v word for a womans lower area

Last edited by a moderator:
a. Player's In Game Name
b. Player's Steam ID (ex: STEAM_0:0:12345678)
c. Attach the evidence to the topic.
d. Time and Date
e. Server IP and Port
f. Explain why this user should be banned or disciplined.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
please use this format because I don't have 1 a name to look up in the logs. 2 Steam id's of the people so I can look them up. I need a little more info to go on here

Last edited:
Back