SteelCat for admin on Gmod Stranded Server

DirtyDan

SteelCat should have admin on this server because he is a huge help to all players. He tells them how to play Stranded, he sepcifically eleborates on the rules, hell he even makes the game funner. I don't think I have had an enjoyable time on that server without him on. As a bonus, he isn't a typical moron on Gmod. I know he will actually give out justice and carry out rules properly, since he already tries his best to do so. He stopped a RDM without even breaking rules, just by speaking to people in a way that actually makes sence. He told them the rules about no killing without a reason, and got them to stop. He calmed problems and determined disrepincies.

Lol @ Spongebob Reference:
Patrick (with a pointy head): Who ya callin' Pinhead? I want to be Dirty Dan.
SpongeBob: What makes you think you could be Dirty Dan?
Patrick: (Proudly) I'm dirty.

Attachments

• who_you_callin___pinhead__by_cusackanne1.jpg
    who_you_callin___pinhead__by_cusackanne1.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 0
sorry way too new and the guy that made this post, DirtyDan is just an alt acc. His join date was 07/04/2010.

The only way you will be able to get admin is by buying it, our leaders only give admin to those they know and trust. so just pay the $7ish a month fee

Last edited:
Legguar, you have no idea what you are talking about.
DirtyDan is NOT an alt account... Probably someone from stranded who registered just to suggest it. If it were an alt, py would detect the IP.
Also, admin is no longer for sale for USD.
As for him being too new, there are people who were not even RKS members when they got admin.

i.e. I'm not a member, and Fireproofthor was a member for a week before he got admin. Time spent as a member has nothing to do with admin privileges, it's all about being the right person for it.

Dirty Dan does indeed exist, I ran into him on stranded an hour or so before he made this post, however, he had problems creating an account, so he added me to friends and asked for help, so I made him one, but yes, he does exist I'm friends with him on steam. So you can add him for confirmation of his existence, and Legg you're 13, correct?

Legguar, you have no idea what you are talking about.
DirtyDan is NOT an alt account... Probably someone from stranded who registered just to suggest it. If it were an alt, py would detect the IP.
Also, admin is no longer for sale for USD.
As for him being too new, there are people who were not even RKS members when they got admin.

And yes you can buy admin with USD you just have to buy pyters and use them to buy admin.

Dirty Dan does indeed exist, I ran into him on stranded an hour or so before he made this post, however, he had problems creating an account, so he added me to friends and asked for help, so I made him one, but yes, he does exist I'm friends with him on steam. So you can add him for confirmation of his existence, and Legg you're 13, correct?

I'm 14, but you were close. You get admin before being a member yes but steelcat, i'm just guessing, isn't a good friend with py or any of our leadership. I said he was too new becuase he just started playing the stranded server.

i.e. I'm not a member, and Fireproofthor was a member for a week before he got admin. Time spent as a member has nothing to do with admin privileges, it's all about being the right person for it.

i'm guessing though you'de played the server for awhile or he knew py.

Last edited:
Admin is not for sale for any price to non members. Recruits must be first promoted to members.

I will give it to RKS members who demonstrate that they will do a good job as a admin and is at least 15 years old. Firstly, use of teamspeak is a requirement. This is used to verify your voice/age. Don't bother with a voice changer, we have software to detect those distortions lol. Teamspeak also helps me and the leadership guage your character. It gives us an idea of how you react and what kind of person you are. Secondly, you must be a active member who play on the RKS servers. If you are active in a server a lot, then I am more inclined to give you admin.

I don't know Steelcat very well. I have talked with him, but I havnt' spent much time playing with him nor have I ever talked to him in teamspeak. I just have no way of getting to really know him better.

Legguar, I'm pretty sure I'm atleast twice your stranded level, but anyway, I've been meaning to get on TS for a while now but I have not gotten around to it, I've been pretty busy, I'll try to get on later when I get home, I suppose. Oh, and I'm terrible at TF2/Css, that's why you never see me on those servers. :/

Your only twice my lv becuase since u started playing i've only been able to get on once or twice, becuase i've been busy in the last few months.

This is turning into one of those mic wars 12-year-olds have on Halo 3.

+1 for lock

Back