Stranded Deathmatching Suggestion

Diamond Eyes

Members
I feel that the rule of no death matching on the stranded server ruins the fun of working hard to make protection. So i have been brainstorming some ways to have a fair not-so-safe way of dealing with this.

1.) Tribe Wars : Where 2 or more tribes agree on a disagreement, and settle their differences with a battle. The war can last as long until one of the battling tribes surrender.

2.) Pursuit of Un-happiness : Where a tribe or survivalist sets a warning of killing trespassers near or in their location of surviving.

3.) Invasion : If a tribe or survivalist is completely set up, him/her can set a deal with other tribes in a fair distance from them. Most likely the deal would regard some sort of rent of being near their settlement (ex: 20 Wood every 30 minutes). If such demands are unfulfilled, it could lead to a Tribe War.

If these suggestions are being trolled badly, Hopefully someone like Jake will save the day :DDD

As long as it is well RPed, it is fine. Thats been the rule all along. If you have a reason, you can attack.

or you can be like the loli clan and go run around with pistols and shoot anyone who looks in your general direction.....

What smith said. If you can RP it you can do it. I forget who it was against but in GlobalRP I managed to get away with nuking his entire planet just because I RP'ed I was angry at him.

Back