Stranded MOTD Suggestion

MDReckless

Members
You can only raid another tribe once every 10 minutes

All yellow colored tribes are neutral tribes, they cannot steal nor be stolen from

Salvaging props from someone else is considered raiding, however if the prop is stray from their base then you can take it

Trees can't be used to block entrances or caves

The tree limit is 5 per person, in a small tribe 1-3 people the max is 8 and for large tribe 3+ the max is 12

Neutral tribes can mine from any stone that is on the map without being killed for trespassing

Upon trespassing on another tribes base you must be warned at least once before they attack you

Obviously, no killing at spawn

Props can be used to block entrances to bases since they can be salvaged during a raid

A raid ends when everyone in the tribe that originally attacked your tribe have been eliminated or the other way around

If your tribe has been eliminated you must relocate

Provoking other tribes to raid you will make it so both you and the opposing tribe can't raid for 10 minutes

You can counter-raid the opposing tribe if you successfully defended yourself

NTR applies! ( New tribe rule, original am i right? ) When your tribe has been killed you don't remember what tribe had killed you

One person must always be watching the hydrogen bomb, if the timer hits 0 then the island will explode (but you find out that it actually teleports you to the future!)

Last edited:
What Baggens Ideas are.

1. You may have a war with a tribe, but only if the opposing tribe agrees.

2. One person in your tribe may kill one person in another tribe every ten minutes.

3. You may sacrafice one tribe member to the melon god every 30 minutes.

4. Neutral tribes cannot be stole from or killed.

5. You may not block yourself into a cave.

6. Your tribe name can NOT be a name the promotes racism or has profanity.

7. You may raid other tribes, every ten minutes tho.

8. NTR (New tribe rule) thanks reckless. If your tribe gets destroyed none survive. Thats when NTR comes into play. But if one of your tribe members survives he may reunite with the rest of his Resurrected tribe, and tell them what tribe did it and get revenge.

9. The amount of land your tribe may cover depends on how many people you have in the tribe. Like a two man tribe cant have 50 miles to themselves

10. You may only raid for 10 minutes to complete an objective. If your objective is not complete in the time oh well try again.

Last edited:
I like the rules stated by Baggens and Reckless other than a few things.

1. I think the raid should be considered over either when the objective is completed (not just when the defenders have been killed) or when the invaders have been killed. For example, say the green tribe wants to steal all of the red tribe's watermelon seeds. The raid would be over when the green tribe is dead or has stolen all of the watermelon seeds and returned to their base. Of course if the goal is to kill all of the defenders or take over the territory than it would end when all of the defenders have been killed.

2. Im just going to assume that the "sacrificing to the watermelon god" and "someone must watch the hydrogen bomb" suggestions were jokes because they seem unnecessary.

3. This is probably a flaw in the current MOTD but Lavernius is stated as being a junior admin and a senior admin.

Uhm spetzer we must all pay our dues to the watermelon god:cool:.

I added your idea for the raid not to end if you kill all tribe members of the opposing tribe. But I did make it a time limit so a raid cant last hours on hours. So the green tribe can go steal the red tribes melon seeds. But they cant do it every 30 seconds to make the red tribe have a bad time on the server.

Last edited:
I added your idea for the raid not to end if you kill all tribe members of the opposing tribe..

I still think that the raid should be over when all the defending tribesmen have been killed. I was only saying that if their was a different objective (stealing watermelon seeds, salvaging a house, etc) the invaders would not be required to kill all of the defenders to end the raid successfully.

I still think that the raid should be over when all the defending tribesmen have been killed. I was only saying that if their was a different objective (stealing watermelon seeds, salvaging a house, etc) the invaders would not be required to kill all of the defenders to end the raid successfully.
Yes I understood what you meant. I put thet they may raid until the objective is complete. But the have ten minutes to complete the objective.

please for the love of god edit these posts and remove any thing that is STANDARD in the motd's. I understand that you are trying to make it look nice and everything but trying to sort through the post to find the rules THAT ONLY APPLY TO STRANDED is a pain. Also it would make the posts nice and small and easier to read. BUT this is only a suggestion.

please for the love of god edit these posts and remove any thing that is STANDARD in the motd's. I understand that you are trying to make it look nice and everything but trying to sort through the post to find the rules THAT ONLY APPLY TO STRANDED is a pain.
Okay will do and already did.

Back