Stranded server-admin

legguar

Since chris just lost his amdin due to abuse, and I have started playing on the GMS server agin recently nearly every time i've been on the server someone has either been RDMing or something and in the past few weeks i've only seen an admin 3 times. And I know this most likely won't happen but I was wondering if i could get admin so that theres an admin on more often then 1nce a week for 30 min. Also, on several servers i'm admin and the owners of which all have given it to me becuase they trust me. EX: one of which being the power krew servers(thats the only example i have atm becuase over the years 3-5 servers that I had played on and got admin have been shutdown due to finiancial issues). and unlike steelcat i'm not even going to speak to anyone about this thread unless they ask about it.

ok, thats definately understandable. also i only haven't ever joined the team speak server becuase I don't have teamspeak installed, don't know what version to get, and i don't know the server info.

Last edited:
Any conclusions on this? sorry its been a couple of weeks. also im working on figuering teamspeak out.
EDIT: got it :D.

alright, well i'll reapply in like 6 months when hopefully my life will be less stressful and i'll be less easily agitated.

Back