Tags, Trolling, and Advertisment

I can accept that.
That isn't a proper response Medik, what Baggens said and your statement that you'll continue "trolling" might make the founders like PY and Fire be a bit skeptical about releasing you from recruit and into member. "I can accept that", trust is the thing you want in a clan otherwise everyone will alienate you in fear that you'll "troll" them.

Why would I troll someone in the clan? I am definitley ok with me trolling others, but I don't see how that affects you. Me trolling other members is like me name-calling at PY or Fire. i.e., not good. I accept his trust issues, because I have no way to change his opinion. I keep going, not lingering on one person's opinion of me that I cannot change anyway.

But that's the problem, everyone on this threads has told you that trolling is bad yet you say "I am defiantly ok with me trolling others". Not matter how many names changes you do, people an still click aliases and find out you're in RKS, hop on over to the forum and cause unwanted conflict for admins and leaders. If you go onto another server and troll, and if and when they find out they'll go on the Chicago server and cause havoc. Did you gather ANY information whatsoever from this thread? Others have told you that trolling reflects back on RKS, and RKS isn't a trolling/briefing clan.

I got your point and I see what you mean by this, I will stop what I am doing for the sake of the clan, and no further trolling/griefing will ensue. I also want to apologize to Gwahir for being a total douche on Guppy's server, although I couldn't see names, I shot him down in a helicopter many times, even though I was told to stop. I understand that whatever trolling or joking I do affects the clan, even in small, goofy amounts. RKS is probably the best Clan out there and upsetting you guys is the last thing I would ever do. Sorry for all the messes guys, didn't know it affected RKS so heavily.

Back