This is a hold up

(drives a car trough the window and hits you, knocking you on the floor, before you can reach for your gun that is laying by the side of you, you se me standig in front of you pointing my gun at your face) i know what you are thinking, is my gun loaded or not. well, i have to admitt that in all this exitement i might have forgotten to load my gun. so, do you feal lucky? well, do ya, punk?

DENIDED! before you could even twitch i throw my gun at your face so you pass out.

I sit there being held hostage and hide behind a desk and call the cops on the two lunatics with guns

*Creates a space ship made out of barrels and tofu. Uses tofu retracting collection arms to gather pyters. Begins to build giant sphere to fire a laser beam to shoot down incoming spacecraft.*

Last edited:
Attaches reflectors to the space ship to reflect the laser beam, creates a pyter vacuum and sucks all the pyters into a dark-hole like abyss.

pics up my gun and loads it, then travels to the ulx prison and pops a cap in the face of TB.

Takes a small knife out from his pocket that is no bigger than a coconut, and sets out in search of PY for trying to ruin things.

Back