Vlu, I am disappointed in you.

But if you add some things to the mac it should be good, the mac isnt for gaming it is just to save my school work and all that ****. Ill still be having my nice computer that i always see when i get home.

But if you add some things to the mac it should be good, the mac isnt for gaming it is just to save my school work and all that ****. Ill still be having my nice computer that i always see when i get home.

1. If you add things to a Mac, you must open the case, so you are gonna void your warranty. +1 for custom build.

2. The idea of "Non gaming computer means low performance overpriced shit" you have on your head, is completely wrong.

Just get a netbook then as house said.

Macs are overpriced peices of shit that don't deserve to live. AT ALL!

Agreed, I got a zune because buying an ipod would be supporting an evil corporation. At least, a more evil corporation than Microsoft.

"That rotweiler with the laser, his name is 'Cuddles' See that three legged cat? His names is 'Slayer von Doom-Bringer' "

Me too, but my dad already bought one. He bouhgt like 3 macs for the house and they are already arriving so i cant do anything. Unless the shipment expldes.

Back