it is ANIMATED

Attachments

• mg_piratewars0000.jpg
    mg_piratewars0000.jpg
    204 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
urban admin skin example

urban admin skin example

just a example of a skin we might be putting on the css server and tested black and different text style
it is ANIMATED

Attachments

• ba_jail_electric_large0000.jpg
    ba_jail_electric_large0000.jpg
    434 KB · Views: 0
i will b making custom glasses for RKS LDR'S ONLY if and LDR'S have something they would in the skin like a animated image they will have 2 send me each image for the full animated one and i will add to the glass (for big animated images they will be put on the gign "the first pic" for just text and small images i can use the gign or urban "second pic")

ballistic's base

ballistic's base

ballistics base skin no words
If u would like 2 c it install this file in
steamapps\account-name\counter-strike source\cstrike\materials\models\player\ct_gign
re uploaded to slow it down

Attachments

• New Folder full test2.zip
    344.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
2 submit your skin idea (rks ldr only) send me wanted text, color\color's, font, text moving left to right, right to left, images, background color/color's. list them in the order u want them 2 appear, skin u want it on urban 256 x 128 "but is small in game" /gign 128 x 128 "big in game"

ex:
skin; ct_urban

text/movement; PHail move right to left.

text color's; red, blue, green, yellow, pink as it goes across.

background; black.

font; time new.

text; omg i win

text color's; red, blue, green, yellow, pink

background; light blue

font: arial

Last edited:
Making one for normal rks members would be like, needing to make 10000 skins. make it like, pretty cool skins for admins/junior admins. ldr's have kickass skins. and py, make his skin like, god or something :p

btw, have been wondering. what am i? im an rks member, I have admin, but only because i'm a very long time friend of FBI and basically lived with him in the wtf clan. His very popular lila panic server is not part of rks, but I am the leader there.

1. OWNER - FBI

2. 2nd in Command - Virus

what would I be here in rks if i'm admin in the servers but not on the forums?

skin: that second one o_O
Movement: right to left
Color: Dark blue
Background: Black
Font: Comic Sans
Text: Treebark

I think he meant just one skin for the entirety of the members.. one that just says RKS on it.

√أяц๖ۣۜS;14345 said:
Making one for normal rks members would be like, needing to make 10000 skins. make it like, pretty cool skins for admins/junior admins. ldr's have kickass skins. and py, make his skin like, god or something :p

btw, have been wondering. what am i? im an rks member, I have admin, but only because i'm a very long time friend of FBI and basically lived with him in the wtf clan. His very popular lila panic server is not part of rks, but I am the leader there.

1. OWNER - FBI

2. 2nd in Command - Virus

what would I be here in rks if i'm admin in the servers but not on the forums?

If i made one for u i would have to make one for every other admin. That is a lot of people. If PY004 wants one for the rks admins (not for each admin but one in general) i will take suggestion's from everyone but i am only talking rks LDR's.

And to answer your question i believe even if you have admin you are just a rks member.

take the ct_urban out of the treebark folder and put in steamapps\account-name\counter-strike source\cstrike\materials\models\player

tell me if it should go faster/slower

Attachments

• ba_jail_electric_large0001.jpg
    ba_jail_electric_large0001.jpg
    234.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Treebark full test.zip
    21.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Back