Hey comrades

Kobolt

What do you think of my new sig, comrades?

It's much better than my last one. That one wasn't even red and yellow.

YOu're too young to fully understand the effects of Communism

Plus you always ****ING talking about it is making me want to commit double homicide

Don't listen to him. Free healthcare, no need to do taxes. If there was a democratic communist state in which the people could vote (unlike in the USSR) then it would be great. But the USSR was more of a dictatorship communistic society in which the leader controlled what the people should have had a say in. The USSR version of communism put not faith in it's people and that is perhaps why it failed. If ever there was a communistic society in which people could vote for their president it may work better, but overall I feel the soviet union was a bad example of communism.

All in all communism would be great if it had the right management and setup. You can't just go 'Hey we're all communists! (time for vodka)' it doesn't work.

Don't listen to Song, either

He's obsessed with the USSR

WHICH DIED YEARS AGO

Communism would work but it has to be voluntary and because there will be always at least one person that is greedy and will take power for themselves, it will always end in disaster.

Likewise, Capitalism will also end in disaster if the government gets too involved with business and starts bailing out selected businesses that are "too big to fail" with debt secured against the taxpayer's ability to pay. Ask Mussolini what that's called.

yea, from a sig test to a fight between capitalism and communism.

Capitalism and communism don't work, we already know that.

While we're at it, SORROS FOR PREZ! BENEVOLENT DICTATOR 4 LIFE

It's just annoying Kobolt tries to be cool and funny by obsessing over Communism and Russia...

Russia sucks. Putin is the more maniacal version of Cheney, if that's even possible.

Back