what would hapen if i were president

Status
Not open for further replies.

shizno

what would hapen if i were president ? vot shizno for the siznonian party you deside
:14:

Our citys would be invaded by zombies due to your lack of mangement!

Attachments

• Aleksi_Zombies_boxcover_600_600.jpg
    Aleksi_Zombies_boxcover_600_600.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 0
LOL. No Shizno will bring aliens from Crysis along to our world so we will have to get out guass rifles and beat the crap out of them.

We would all turn into illiterate idiots with downsyndrome and severe speech impediments.

As well as the lack of common sense, and funding any an all would be shit due to education turning to TV. Overall, just as I said before.. We'd all be retards.

I can see us now Education on TV lol "OK class today we are going to watch the Matrix so i can show u the laws of gravity".

Last edited:
no i would get my alian battle ships to get death because i think hes part nazi and i would give out free gunz to eny one who wants to shot harmles and blood sucking alians and to who ever wants to use death as target practis and yes there will be lots of alian zombies

Well, i agree with death. aliens + retards dont mix. there would be the next einstein of the age, he wouldnt have downs, just severe autism

no i would get my alian battle ships to get death because i think hes part nazi and i would give out free gunz to eny one who wants to shot harmles and blood sucking alians and to who ever wants to use death as target practis and yes there will be lots of alian zombies

Does everyone you get have to talk with the spelling and grammar level of an autistic 5 year old?

Honestly, I'm surprised you even know how to spell president, yet you can't make a single full sentence, spelling grammar in all.

Does everyone you get have to talk with the spelling and grammar level of an autistic 5 year old?

Honestly, I'm surprised you even know how to spell president, yet you can't make a single full sentence, spelling grammar in all.

LOL a president who can't spell president that would be messed up, i could hear this. " Sir plz sign here" shizno - "OK Preident Shizno" Guard - "Sir u spelled that wrong" Shizno - "Oops lol stupid me" ROFL!

lets just face it, i'd make a much better President, duh

Edit: Jeez my keyboard doesn't register I hit the 'c' and Death goes shooting me down D:

Last edited:
image011.jpg

The world would look something like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back