[APPROVED] Unban Request

Cow

a. Your full in game name. My steam name is Cow
b. The server you were banned in (IP and Port) 174.34.157.132:27017
c. Around what time, what date you were banned on. Less than 5 mins ago from me posting this
d. Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:54217608
e. Your Explanation of why you should be unbanned. Attach any evidence if you have them: I have NEVER played this server before, or even played the Ship before. I just intstalled it, booted it up, had to look up online to join a server, found your server, and then joined it. I have not a clue how I was banned when I never even played on your server, or the Ship for that matter.

Firstly, the SteamID you have provided has no hits in our system. It seems that's a completely different Steam account that you own. I've done some digging and found a ban for another account you own (STEAM_0:1:37950845).

As for the ban on STEAM_0:1:37950845, we institute global bans. That means if you were banned on one server, you will be banned across all of our servers. In this case, you were banned on a Garrysmod server by ODKL/Roc for "propkilling after being warned not to do so again" on 05-02-12 19:21 EDT.

After some consideration, I have decided to unban you this one time. Please try not to get yourself banned again. As I have iterated above, all bans done by an admin will result in a global ban where you are banned from all of our servers, even future ones.

Back