[LEFT] Andytai's Recruitment

andytai

• a. Andytai
  • b. i'm 15
  • c. STEAM_0:1:27444174 05:10 107 0
  • d. I love to play on the CSS rpg server, but i also play Tf2, Garry's mod, Left for dead 2, Call of duty world at war.
  • e. i live in British Columbia Canada
  • f. I want to join because i love your rpg server, and i love your clan. I have been part of different clans from the past, but is part of no clan right now
  • g. I agree not to join or be part of any other clan or community and I will wear the RKS tags all the time (exception only to non source games)
  • h. I agree to participate on the forums regularly (at least once a week) since I understand that it's impossible to determine who is active or not otherwise.

Okay, I will recruit you. Welcome on board. you will be a recruit status until either we get to know you better, or you decide that RKS is not the right clan. Recruitment period is so that you can get to know about RKS better and determine if this is the right clan for you.

Procedures you have to follow:
  1. Add the RKS Recruit tags to your name. Example: RKS | Andytai [R]. Note the | is not a l. worst comes to worst, just copy paste that character. The [R] at the end of your name denotes that you are a recruit and will be removed when you become promoted to a full member (usually 2-4 weeks).
  2. Add me to friends on steam and once you do, you will be sent a invite into the RKS steam community.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PY004
  3. Have fun in RKS. If you have any suggestions, please feel free to write in the suggestion forums.
Failure to follow these procedures in a timely fashion will result in the application becoming voided and your membership revoked.

Suggestions
I seriously suggest that you join and hang out in our teamspeak server to expedite the process of being promoted to a regular member. It will allow us to get to know you better.

Back