[LEFT] Beefaloaf's App

Beefaloaf

a. Your in game name: Beefaloaf
  • b. Your age: 29
  • c. STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:2827539
  • d. Games you play: Alot really... CSS, GMOD, TF2(alittle), Witcher, Borderlands, Diablo2, StarCraft2... im sure there's more.
  • e. Where you live:USA, Michigan
  • f. Why you want to join: I like this stranded server! I dont get to see many RKS members in there. I'm figuring if I'm going to be playing in there, I might at well represent it as well.
  • g. I agree not to join or be part of any other clan or community and I will wear the RKS tags all the time (exception only to non source games): Agreed
  • h. I agree to participate on the forums regularly (at least once a week) since I understand that it's impossible to determine who is active or not otherwise.: Not a problem.
Im employed full time, and a small business owner. I've a wife and a 4 year son.
Am Microsoft Certified and fluent in VB, some LUA, and alittle C#

I vote yes i've had no probloms with him on the stranded server other then when Zilch was RDMing him over and over.

Thanks so far! Im not so good at SC2 multiplayer... Ive only played 2 practice matches, and was severely crushed. I am however currently completing the campaign on hard.

I've finished on brutal, come onto the teamspeak sometime in the LOLQUE? channel, and we'll help you win some games. We aren't amazing, but we are pretty good at our strategy.

[/LIST]Im employed full time, and a small business owner. I've a wife and a 4 year son.
Am Microsoft Certified and fluent in VB, some LUA, and alittle C#

???? what does that have to do with rks... this isnt admin sign up.

well any way i have seen you online before. you are pretty cool. slow though. if my vote counts i say yes.

???? what does that have to do with rks... this isnt admin sign up.

well any way i have seen you online before. you are pretty cool. slow though. if my vote counts i say yes.

We can always use programmers for making mods and such.

I guess I vote yes

No matter what kind of signup this is...
I guess stating a very short description of my position in life would give a small understanding of what kind of person I am, to those who dont know me :)

No matter what kind of signup this is...
I guess stating a very short description of my position in life would give a small understanding of what kind of person I am, to those who dont know me :)

Yes, knowledge in programming is considered very important regardless of the type of signup it is. The more information about oneself, the more interested I get. Anyways nice to see you, I will wait until tomorrow to see a couple more people's inputs. We usually hang out in Teamspeak server to chat to each other. You're welcome to join it if you wish (which in fact I strongly recommend you do).

Also, know any C++, PHP?

Im currently reorganizing my servers, so you will see a lot more up. Currently working to remove a stupid admin implementation in DarkRP (which is taking more time than I expected).

Hi PY004, nice to see you as well. I dont know much C++, other than what little i know of C# that matches over. I do, however, have 2 large C++ books that have been waiting for my attention. Like the dog that waits by the door. They've just been waiting for over a year now.

I'm gaining interest in learning C++ as my main language considering it's versatility and popularity for the things I like to do... and lately, a complete re-code overhaul of GMod Stranded sounds very enticing to me. (which is actually a modified lua i think?)

I'll be sure to stop in TS to chat with people.

Hi PY004, nice to see you as well. I dont know much C++, other than what little i know of C# that matches over. I do, however, have 2 large C++ books that have been waiting for my attention. Like the dog that waits by the door. They've just been waiting for over a year now.

I'm gaining interest in learning C++ as my main language considering it's versatility and popularity for the things I like to do... and lately, a complete re-code overhaul of GMod Stranded sounds very enticing to me. (which is actually a modified lua i think?)

I'll be sure to stop in TS to chat with people.

Know anything about setting domains on servers and deploying Microsoft Exchange server on a WS2008 R2 Std environment? lol

Abnyways, welcome on board!

Now the stuff that i copy paste....

Procedures you have to follow:
  1. Add the RKS Recruit tags to your name. Example: RKS | Beefaloaf [R]. Note the | is not a l. worst comes to worst, just copy paste that character. The [R] at the end of your name denotes that you are a recruit and will be removed when you become promoted to a full member (usually 2-4 weeks).
  2. Add me to friends on steam and once you do, you will be sent a invite into the RKS steam community.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PY004
  3. Have fun in RKS. If you have any suggestions, please feel free to write in the suggestion forums.
Failure to follow these procedures in a timely fashion will result in the application becoming voided and your membership revoked.

Suggestions
I seriously suggest that you join and hang out in our teamspeak server to expedite the process of being promoted to a regular member. It will allow us to get to know you better

OMG!!! i just noticed i am be hypocritical when i said why do you have the information about you being microsoft certified.
i wrote down in my application that i know amateur lua and am a trained server manager. along with being a high grade trainee in html codex. lol srry beefaloaf

Back