[LEFT] Mahlipen69 Joining Team

Mahlipen69

Hi I am Mahlipen69 age: 15 years old Steam ID: Mine says Mahlipen69 I don't know why :( Games: Garrys mod, Half Life1&2 ep.1&2 blue shift, opposing force, Portal, Team Fortress 2, Warhammer 40k, and some mods. Location: Indiana, USA I want to join your team because I think i would be a hard working part of your Clan. I play on some of your servers (mostly in garry's mod). I am a fun and caring guy. (from what people tell me) I try to be considerate and tolerant of most problems. I can deal with most agrivating people and reason with them unless they get too far on my nerves. I am not mean but can be at times, it just depends on the situation. I agree to not be appart of any other clans, groups, ect. (im not in any right now) I agree to participate in forums a couple times a week. It depends how busy i am i cant do anything on weekdays from school hours on eastern time and activites every week (I dont know about tues. thurs. but definatly Saturday i cant do anything due to marching in my school band.) It will greatly appreciated if you recruit or accept me :) Thanks, Mahlipen69

Last edited by a moderator:
Right...if you would so kindly search the forums for "Changes to admin purchase policy", admin is only distributed to members by admins. But then again there are special cases, yet considering you are 15, it may be tough for you.

These are recruitment forums, not apply for admin forums

Well I suggest applying for recruitment, it would help us see what kind of person you are, and you would become a denizen of RKS

I will consider it as recruitment from now on.

As per the usual policy, I will discuss with my leaders before making a decision (this can take up to 24 hours from this point as Im not home on Fridays until later on in the evening).

OH HELL YEAH MAKE HIM A MEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this guy rocks beyond all belief!!!! lol also the "the frenchies are gone"

well I'll accept you in to RKS as a recruit and see where this goes from there.

Procedures you have to follow:

1. Add the RKS Recruit tags to your name. Example: RKS | Mahlipen69 [R]. Note the | is not a l. worst comes to worst, just copy paste that character. The [R] at the end of your name denotes that you are a recruit and will be removed when you become promoted to a full member (usually 2-4 weeks).
2. Add me to friends on steam and once you do, you will be sent a invite into the RKS steam community.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/fireproofthor also add
http://steamcommunity.com/id/py004
3. Have fun in RKS. If you have any suggestions, please feel free to write in the suggestion forums.

Failure to follow these procedures in a timely fashion will result in the application becoming voided and your membership revoked.

Suggestions
I seriously suggest that you join and hang out in our teamspeak server to expedite the process of being promoted to a regular member. It will allow us to get to know you better

im sorry if this will annoy you but on what do i make the RKS|Mahlipen69 [R], my steam name, rks account or what, and what i typed the RKS|Mahlipen69 [R] is that right?

im sorry if this will annoy you but on what do i make the RKS|Mahlipen69 [R], my steam name, rks account or what, and what i typed the RKS|Mahlipen69 [R] is that right?

Change your steam name to: RKS | Mahlipen69 [R]

Back