[LEFT] Thanatos

thanatos813

I would like to apply for a position as a developer for RKS. I am a programmer in need of projects, and I am very bored. I would apply to be in RKS, but that is multiclanning, which is specified as not allowed.

I specialize in derma, anti-cheats, and gamemodes.

I am in GMod right now, on the Darkland Fortwars server.

I can most frequently be found on FortexHotel, Noxious Net, Darkland, and your stranded server (which I hope if accepted I will be allowed to fix up a bit).

You can search on Steam for [FH-CO]Thanatos, or add draconic813.

I am not the owner of FortexHotel. I am the co-owner, which in my clan means one step below the owner, and with much less authority.

Aside from that, the only catches are me working on some private shit, and the trip I am embarking on on Tuesday, and return from on August 11.

I guess I could take you in as a developer. Anything specific that you want to work on?

Since you are not technically joining RKs, but rather applying for a position as a developer, I guess the tags won't be necessary, nor will the multiclan rule apply. Plus I can make exceptions if deemed appropriate.

The specific things I would want to work on are anti-cheats for your servers, since your current ones, if any you have, don't work. Also I want to fix some glitches in the stranded gamemode. You have a VERY large glitch which allows unlimited stone workbenches to be spawned.

I have just given you member privileges on the forums and given you the title of "developer".

You will receive a pm sometime today or tomorrow with the access information for the Stranded server and the redirect (fastdl) system. I cannot give you RDP access however.

We have a bug tracker which isn't widely used yet, but here it is anyways.
http://www.rkszone.com/project.php?projectid=3

I'm back. I've been having intense issues at home. I've only been playing GMod recreationally. I have resigned from all other clans I am a member of, and would like to make a formal application to RKS.

Back