Mass Effect 3 Annoyances (with Origin)

RKS PY004

Founder of RKS
Staff member
Website
www.rkszone.com
Apparently I can't play Mass Effect 3 because "Origin is no longer running". I click okay, and Origin is running?
Spent a lot of time so far trying to fix this issue but nothing seems to fixes it (including installation on another computer).
I'm out of clues.

Attachments

• MassEffect3 2012-03-06 02-10-22-49.png
    MassEffect3 2012-03-06 02-10-22-49.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Have you fixed it yet?
I have Mass Effect 3 for my Xbox and it doesn't have Origin which makes me have a sigh of relief because so many people have problems with Origin.
Origin is one of the stupidest ideas in their history(another is buying Mythic Entertainment and then renaming it EA Mythic then back to Mythic and now its BioWare Mythic cuz you know, BioWare is everywhere now)

Nope. EA's ticket is still open with not a single response on it. Just waiting... and waiting... and waiting...
Kind of ridiculous because pirates were able to play this game before release, yet I paid 86 bucks for this and still can't play a week after release...
Origin definitely is the most stupid idea ever. Should have learnt my lesson when I bought BF3 which also gave issues... especially when Karkand came out.
I just decided to stay away from Origin from now on. If they make another origin exclusive game, I'm not buying it because I most likely can't play it anyways. No matter how good the game is, there's just no point if I can't play it.

I get dropped from multiplayer server but thats it, as far as not connecting to EA i got nothing.

Back