[REJECTED] Chrismonster555 / †нαŋα†σΣ

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrismonster555

A. †нαŋα†σΣ
B. 66.135.54.128:27015
C. 1:00 PM 1/20/09
D. STEAM_0:0:14055558
E. I was banned unfairly without warning nor indication of my supposed offence.
# 35 "๖ŋ๑ Nexus ๖ŋ๑" STEAM_0:1:7954322 is who I believe provoked the admins' into banning me, Though I'm not sure why. He was also being a general mingebag and putting props in my gun-dealer shop.

Personally, I don't really care one way or another if I'm unbanned, My ping isn't great on that server anyway. However, That said, I don't believe your admins should be banning without warnings or at least investigating claims made to them.

Last edited by a moderator:
here is y u were banned.
Spawning PHX Props/ Ignorant to warnings
Banned by PY so i don't think u are comeing back

Adminges don't deserve power.

Adminges don't deserve power.

here is y u were banned.
Spawning PHX Props/ Ignorant to warnings
Banned by PY so i don't think u are comeing back
If you don't want players spawning PHX props, Why have them on the server?
Also, I never received any warning(s). Much less by an admin. Also, A perm ban for spawning props? What bullshit. Isn't the prop limit like 8 or 10? What. The. ****.

Also, I never received any warning(s). Much less by an admin. Also, A perm ban for spawning props? What bullshit. Isn't the prop limit like 8 or 10? What. The. ****.

lol if PY banned you u not coming back (PY is the one of the founders)

ya so your screwed and y do u want to come back u seem like u will just get banned again and u seem not to like anyone in RKS so y come back go to another sever!

If you do not have anything to say regarding this case, do not post here. Let PY respond when he gets the chance.

There was 3 different people according to the logs telling you to stop and what you replied back was that you could do that all day long.

It's a perm ban because so many people come back after a time ban is over to do the same thing over and over and given your statements, you won't be coming back anyways. As such, I see no purpose to unban you.

Spawning PHX Props is okay, but you cannot spam PHX Explosives all over the server. It is on the banned prop list, however, it does not work sometimes for some reason.

As for your "investigating" your incident, there is sufficient log information to determine that you were violating the rules and regulations and were not responding to warnings and in fact, simply stated that you could continue on with your offense.

A careful review of this incident has revealed no evidence to support your claims, and hence your request to lift global ban on our servers has been rejected.

Case #01202009-1603 closed.

You misunderstand the context of the situation apparently. Learn that logs don't always tell the whole story. Nevertheless, I don't want to come back anyway, And as such don't intend to explain further.
And sniper, I recommend you either stay out of the ban requests/ban lift requests forums, For your own good. Also, sniper, Don't make false accusations or imply things that aren't true. That's what got me banned(When that nexus guy did it) in the first place. You don't want people getting banned because you don't know how to shut up, do you? Didn't think so.

Well then, as i have stated before, no need to unban you.

It's true that TEXT logs don't tell the whole story, but I got a pretty good feeling of what you were doing from the server demos (we record continuously around the clock) and from what I can tell, you were being counterproductive and annoying to other players overall. After all, if pictures are worth a thousand words, then sequences of pictures, or reconstruction of what occurred must be worth even more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back