[REJECTED] Unban request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warthog50

BANNED
Hello, acouple months ago, my friend got on my computer. My brother was playing on your server. He enjoys your server very, very much. But my friend, Dylan got on the computer. My friend was cival protection, and shot another cop who was an admin. My friend didn't know it was against the rules, and he was banned. I personally don't play on your server, but my brother loves your server. My steam name is "Bipolar Bear," but it once was Pajamaz. You rejected this because of the offencive vulgar things in my profile. But I wrote those things, not my brother. My brother wishes to play on your server again, so I have changed all of the stupid things once on my profile to something more tame. It hurts me to see my brother suffer for my stupid actions. I ask that you unban my brother, Tristan, because when ever he gets on Gmod, it pains me to see how bored he is. My brother, for the most part, is very mature, unlike me. I apologize to you and my brother for my rash actions.

Sincerely,
Cameron Meyer / Bipolar Bear .

We did not reject your request because of the content of your steam profile. We rejected your unban request because you failed to correct the format after being told many times how to do it.

At this point I am beginning to think you are just trolling.

For real? Why the hell are you yelling at me! I didn't know my brother sent multiple requests for this! He loves your server and makes it so you faggots aren't just having a pointless server! I was just trying to apologize to my brother! **** you! I'm the guys brother! It's my fault he's banned, not his! God dammit! I'll change my profile back since you guys are assholes.

Someone's awfully butthurt. If you listened to us the first 5 or so times, you wouldn't be in this situation. But thanks to that little rant, I doubt there would ever be any unban to be done, regardless of if you actually filed it properly or not.

Thank you for understanding our position. I hope you enjoyed this fight cause I certainly did. Have fun.
Live long and prosper. Or don't do any of it. Tsch

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back