[RESIGNED] Application: Legguar (steam name "js82jumper")

legguar

A. js82jumper
B. 14
C. STEAM_0:0:3701153
D. Often: Garry's Mod, WoW, Just Cause 2,
sometimes: CS:SS, TF2,
E. Washington, United States
F. Looks like a great community and i think that I can benifit from it and could help its younger/not as skilled members
G.I agree not to join or be part of any other clan or community and I will wear the RKS tags all the time (exception only to non source games)
H. I agree to participate on the forums regularly (at least once a week) since I understand that it's impossible to determine who is active or not otherwise.

Notes: Currently not alwasys able to get on once a week as im in scouting activities for BSA and have church/schoool/home duties/responsibilities,

sorry about the last 6-7 lines accidently changed font to black it reads:
G.I agree not to join or be part of any other clan or community and I will wear the RKS tags all the time (exception only to non source games)
H. I agree to participate on the forums regularly (at least once a week) since I understand that it's impossible to determine who is active or not otherwise.

Notes: Currently not alwasys able to get on once a week as im in scouting activities for BSA and have church/schoool/home duties/responsibilities,

Black text, gentlemen.

I'm wary of his being 14, but at least he's honest. That 7-digit steam ID he has is probably about as old as he is, so he's probably pretty good by now!

I say yes tentatively.

Also, I was an eagle scout so BSA is a plus. Unless it stands for something else, like butt secks anonymous. I mean, that would be okay if he was into butt secks, we all enjoy the occasional butt secks, but it wouldn't be a plus so much as a neutral thing on the list.

I love this guy, He's like me except not. I don't even know who the heck he is....What is your gearscore?

haven't been able to do many raids so all my gear is heroic drop and emblem

i'll create a dk there but i won't transfer becuase i play on deathwing to play with friends i know from school.

lol same here Dirty and House are my friends IRL, it's cool. you should come by our teamspeak.

fyi me and my stepdad share the acc js82jumper, although he doesn't use it very often and when he does he only plays Just Cause 2, if you want to know which of us it is you can tell by asking. Also if it says the account is in Gmod then its 99.99% likely to be me.

fyi me and my stepdad share the acc js82jumper, although he doesn't use it very often and when he does he only plays Just Cause 2, if you want to know which of us it is you can tell by asking. Also if it says the account is in Gmod then its 99.99% likely to be me.

Roger. Start every hello with "Sup bro what you wearing sexy?"

or not... just say something like, "insert greeting here, you there or is this ur stepdad?"

Back