[RESIGNED] Numb Nutz

Numb Nutz

A. Numb Nuts
B.19
C.STEAM_0:1:1750278
D.Long list but most popular steam games and a few outside of steam
E.Florida
F.I used to be apart of XoG with fishy but theres no more XoG and im looking for a new clan and fishy recommended this one
G.Yes
H.Yes

Recruited. Welcome on board.

Procedures you have to follow:
  1. Add the RKS Recruit tags to your name. Example: RKS | Numbnutz [R]. Note the | is not a l. worst comes to worst, just copy paste that character. The [R] at the end of your name denotes that you are a recruit and will be removed when you become promoted to a full member (usually 2-4 weeks).
  2. Add me to friends on steam and once you do, you will be sent a invite into the RKS steam community.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PY004
  3. Have fun in RKS. If you have any suggestions, please feel free to write in the suggestion forums.
Failure to follow these procedures in a timely fashion will result in the application becoming voided and your membership revoked.

Suggestions
I seriously suggest that you join and hang out in our teamspeak server to expedite the process of being promoted to a regular member. It will allow us to get to know you better.

lol PY I noticed a pattern :)

Also wtf I didn't know you lived inFlorida... I always thought you and Roman were Canadian and lived somewhere in the northern states like PA or something

...are getting recruited way to easy and w/o anyones replys I'm guessing

btw wow I had no idea you were 19... We gotta start talking more, I thought you were like 16-ish and Roman was 22-ish...

Back