[ACCEPTED] ban Damien

Sk8342

i would like to present you to ban a person named damien. he is prop blocking my gun shop and in killing me randomly. i would be really happy if you could find a way to ban him or explain to him that prop blocking and pushing is against the rules. his steam id is Damien" STEAM_0:1:6670226

damien now won't stop spamming sounds

i have pics of proof of his prop block and i can make a slideshow of his pics?

now fireproof told him not to mike spam

jesus christ quadruple posting?? calm down Sk8

ya that's a little to much. i know when i came on the only thing i could really see him doing was prop blocking his house told him that he couldn't and didn't have any other problems with him. ill keep an eye on him if he repeats doing it.

ok he was mike spaming some songs when you were on to, remember?

here are the pics

hope these pics help?

Attachments

• rp_downtown_v20138.jpg
    rp_downtown_v20138.jpg
    193.7 KB · Views: 0
  • rp_downtown_v20139.jpg
    rp_downtown_v20139.jpg
    195.9 KB · Views: 0
  • rp_downtown_v20140.jpg
    rp_downtown_v20140.jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 0
  • rp_downtown_v20141.jpg
    rp_downtown_v20141.jpg
    182.2 KB · Views: 0
  • rp_downtown_v20142.jpg
    rp_downtown_v20142.jpg
    166.9 KB · Views: 0
  • rp_downtown_v20143.jpg
    rp_downtown_v20143.jpg
    215.6 KB · Views: 0
  • rp_downtown_v20144.jpg
    rp_downtown_v20144.jpg
    199.8 KB · Views: 0
  • rp_downtown_v20145.jpg
    rp_downtown_v20145.jpg
    184.6 KB · Views: 0
It's funny I have pics on almost everyone on the server doing things that they could get banned for but sadly I don't know how to post pictures :(.

the answer to your posting pictures question is you go to like advanced reply or something, then you can add atachments and browse through your pc to find them.

the attachment is like the pics from the garrysmod/garrysmod/screenshots folder. when you add an atachment you just go to the folder i just told you select the right pic and hit open. then you can do the same thing for the next pic and so on.......

yea like that now next time just find your garrysmod screenshots and upload thoose as an atachment. but they want video becuase they say you can change the picture around, but if you changed he picture you can notice it yourself or you can use a program that scans the pic to make sure all the pixels are correct.

If you are skilled enough, you can make it to be less obvious. Scanning Programs are never as good as human eye at detecting problems at this point.

Back