[ACCEPTED] Dr.Loop MD

Status
Not open for further replies.

RKS | cooper

i was wondering if we could unban an old buddy named Dr.loop he was banned because treebark was running his mouth about someone in my old dod:s devision and DR.loop was backing up Schafer Because he dident like the way that tree was talking to schafer and it has bein a year and he has learnede his lesson

P.S no disrespect tree

Last edited by a moderator:
How can that NOT be disrespectful? "because treebark was running his mouth", I find that terribly disrespectful Cooper

And now I do remember Dr. Loop him and his pal Schafer were total mingebags on the server, and don't try telling me otherwise. I remember banning him for propblocking

How can that NOT be disrespectful? "because treebark was running his mouth", I find that terribly disrespectful Cooper

And now I do remember Dr. Loop him and his pal Schafer were total mingebags on the server, and don't try telling me otherwise. I remember banning him for propblocking

I'd say we should review this unban further.. From what I'm reading, the person banned seems like a ****. Of course, I have no dog in this fight, just stating my opinion.

leave it to Py to resolve yet another issue. hes gonna be the CEO of a company some day. hopefully RKS will still be around :D

PY, my band needs a new manager, since our drummer broke up with the old one. (she was a bitch anyway) maybe you could be it ;P

no but seriously we can't get any gigs anymore because she had connections with every club in Waco and now they won't accept us...

Talk about off topic. Anyways thread locked. and Cobra..you probably weren't that good anyways :O!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back