[ACCEPTED] Prop Blocking Cave + Prop Surfing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jash

(No proof on the Prop surfing but for the Prop blocking Cave in Atol I have)

Time: Around 1:30AM-2:00AM Canadian Atlantic
Date: June 5 (In the morning)
Server: 64.34.182.109:27016
Names:
[Loli]Nannerpuss {SS} (Never got it)
[Loli]Tombatam {SS} (STEAM_0:1:27078352)

FULL STORY:

It was late, I was bored, so I was like "Im gunna walk around and look at everyones stuff just to see how their doing" So when I get to their island, they kill me. I get mad, killed them both ONCE each. So they decide "Hey lets just go kill them over and over."
So they killed us a couple of times, then we got ticked off and decided to hide in the cave with a door. They come over, put a factory in the way, then build two trees.

Sidenote: Nannerpuss was the Main Propblocker using Tombatam's Props (Prop protection)

Screenshots:
http://img541.imageshack.us/img541/6696/156105337.png
http://i46.tinypic.com/k20lk.png
http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/1286/156104705.png

lol I think that's pretty funny LOL

I was ticked off at the time, but looking back I had a laugh, I was in the gave with over 400 Grain + Water living off a Fountain and Bread that I was making. xD Was interested for the time.

I was on 15 minutes ago (1:15 EST) and they strolled into my base, said they were looking around, I asked them to leave. They ignored me, broke my shelter, stole the easter egg computer and started running. I fired a few shots with the intent to kill, then thye overpowered me and killed me. I chased the guy with the computer and was killed yet again. I walk over to their base to be diplomatic, and my reward was yet a third death. so now I'm idling as a crow over their base and I've been trying to reason with them. Them being nannerpuss and tom, but tom is the bigger offender. I vote ban them both, total minges.

Nannerpus has been making fun of me and a few others, mocking our voices. For example if I say "Yes! I am the highest level in the server!" he replies in a nerdy slobbery lisp sortof sounding like "sh" in words, obviously not his voice, "Oh look at me i'm so awsome I play this game constantly because I have no life! I have like the best pokemon cards too!" This however isn't that bad, but when he's angry at what I have legally done in the game (for example kill him when he enters my base) he throws a fit and swares alot at me. He not only does this to me, but a few others. He seems to be a vocal bully of anyone acting in the slightest childish or nerdy.

I was in the same tribe as Jash at the time and we were set up on Cave Island as soon as we logged on. We had a full base complete with walls and well over 600 iron and copper with more ore then we knew what to do with. They climbed over our iron PHX walls with their resource boxes frozen in place. Me and Jash hid in the cave behind a invisible iron door we had, so they couldn't kill us. So what happens next is one of them brings over their factory and places it right in front of the door, thus blocking us from getting out.

But I do own all the prolemon cards. And all the games.

On a more serious note, this seemed to take slot longer than most bans go, loads of evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back