[ACCEPTED] Request to ban Below .1.2000

SenorNOYB

Alright, at about 9:50 Central time on Monday, January 26th, Below went on a killing rampage and killed me and another player, [upm]Killandhide, about 10 times each at spawn.

Sadly, my printscreen didn't work, and the one I caught ended up being just him killing UPM once.

So if you can look up the server info... that'd be just what I need to prove my case.

Otherwise, I guess I have nothing.

I know that your hands are tied to only ban someone that you have irrevocable proof to your action. I understand how clans (communities, whatever) are expected to act in that matter, and even if you are unable to find the evidence, I'm cool with it, I just have to work something out with Mr. Below.

YES BANN THIS ASSHOLE PLAYING WITH HIM NOW HE IS DMING yes and other guy [υρм]killandhide1123" STEAM_0:0:6001476 52:13 131 0 active they were dming and i told him to stop or he get perm ban and he said **** the rules. i am playing with him now he is a total asshole and i was just going to post a bann request on him intill i saw this!

sry for double post but it will not let me edit my post -_-

here are so very good pics of below mingeing and and prop killing!
also read the text in the pics its so dam funny and i am not going back to Rp tonight due to these minges!

Attachments

• rp_downtown_v20046.jpg
    rp_downtown_v20046.jpg
    193.3 KB · Views: 0
  • rp_downtown_v20047.jpg
    rp_downtown_v20047.jpg
    194.5 KB · Views: 0
  • rp_downtown_v20048.jpg
    rp_downtown_v20048.jpg
    206.3 KB · Views: 0
  • rp_downtown_v20049.jpg
    rp_downtown_v20049.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 0
OMG this guy is a **** i found this on his Steam ID page! VAC banned him for cheating!
Member since:October 20, 2007 Steam Rating:10 - EAGLES SCREAM! Playing time:60.9 hrs past 2 weeks VAC status:ban(s) on record | ?

Back