[APPROVED] Banned From RKS Team Speak Server by Fabulous!

Sober

Members
a. IGN: Sober

b. Banned From: RKS Team Speak Server

c. Date/Time Banned: June 15 2011, About: 6:30 EST

d. Steam ID: Team Speak... No Steam ID required

e. Person Who Banned Me: Fabulous!

e. Reason: I was banned from the Team Speak Server by Fabulous!. He's not even in RKS and he banned me from an RKS Team Speak Server. Is that right? It all started in... Minecraft, when one of their members got a little mad at me for falling in lava because I made a hole in my house and he walked into it. He lost his diamond stuff and it was not my fault. He practically begged them to ban me for that, even though it was not my fault. So I got banned from Minecraft. Then I was talking to some people in Team Speak saying how it was unfair. Then one of the people that was in the Team Speak chat went and tattled on me to Fabulous! who was in another chat room. So then 10 seconds later. BANNED. Well so now you know my story. Yes I know its completely his minecraft server and he said he owns half of the Team Speak Server along with PY004 but I feel that doesnt give him the reason to ban me from Team Speak.

I feel that this was unfair and uncalled for. Fabulous! is very unfair. Oh wait is he going to ban me from this site now. :p

Back