Banker

Hucota7

Bankers sould have a salary of $2 for the sake of it not saying "unemployed."
But a less useless point, are the XL printers coming back?

I demand my XL Printer. And the salary should still be zero, they just based the class on the hobo, they need to change it to say something like: You be banker and you get XL Printer...NO PAYDAY FOR JU!

Last edited:
I feel like bankers make enough money with regular printers and coolers. I haven't been here long enough to experience the XL printers however, I just think the printer situation is fine how it is. I do agree that it is rather odd to be called unemployed as a banker when payday comes along and it would make more sense to have a different message along the lines of what Lavernius said. (A more serious message of course)

I feel like bankers make enough money with regular printers and coolers. I haven't been here long enough to experience the XL printers however, I just think the printer situation is fine how it is. I do agree that it is rather odd to be called unemployed as a banker when payday comes along and it would make more sense to have a different message along the lines of what Lavernius said. (A more serious message of course)
XL's don't give an insane amount of money spetzer, don't worry about bankers becoming billionares. From what iv'e heard XL printers pop out like 350$ dollars.

I demand my XL Printer. And the salary should still be zero, they just based the class on the hobo, they need to change it to say something like: You be banker and you get XL Printer...NO PAYDAY FOR JU!

um that's wrong the code for dark rp has it so that if your pay = 0 then it states that you are unemployed. nothing copied from the hobo class.

XL's don't give an insane amount of money spetzer, don't worry about bankers becoming billionares. From what iv'e heard XL printers pop out like 350$ dollars.

this is slightly wrong as well the XL money printer printed out $500. On top of that the banker could still spawn the 2 normal money printers. So with that they would have a total of 4 money printers going at the same time.

Well then, can't you change it to where: If pay=0 and Job=Hobo then your unemployed elseif pay=0 and job=banker then no need for payday.

(quote)

um that's wrong the code for dark rp has it so that if your pay = 0 then it states that you are unemployed. nothing copied from the hobo class.

(quote)

this is slightly wrong as well the XL money printer printed out $500. On top of that the banker could still spawn the 2 normal money printers. So with that they would have a total of 4 money printers going at the same time.
No? You could only have one XL. Whatever though. I'd say if the XLs are added back then boost up their price and make them use 2 charges of a cooler.

No? You could only have one XL. Whatever though. I'd say if the XLs are added back then boost up their price and make them use 2 charges of a cooler.

The thing about this is if you can only have one XL printer which costs more, uses two cooler charges rather than one, and produces twice as much money ($500 rather than $250), it would basically be the same as having two regular printers.

Back