[BANNED] skittlez

I seen people banned for stuff like this before. I also saw this guy play yesterday and he was just trying to annoy everyone else, he even joins the "public" tribes when he's not invited into them. Forcing people to make their own tribes with passwords and PM everyone the code. I don't have any proof of this though, just couching that I personally seen him being kind of a minge.

I have some other SS's of his/her racist posting if the need arises, anywho, I don't know what you mean by "good player" I've never seen him/her get past a stone work bench, However, On multiple occasions I have seen him/her jumping into my fenced base (poorly fenced apparently :/) and throwing my things around, while on Stranded, and when I proceed to kill him/her, he/she makes a huge fuss and cries RDM, when the DM was well deserved, she/he provokes Rdm by consistently jumping into people's bases just so they would kill him/her, and when the people fence in their bases, she resorts to racism and other forms of name-calling to provoke problems. Atleast that was the chain of events that occurred last night, around 1-3:30am EST.

Banned. Although with teh server down, it wouldnt really do much.,

You still haven't got around to updating it? <_>

I would like to play on it since im going to LA in like 6-7 hours and won't be back until this weekend most likely.

I am Really Sad that I got banned off my Favorite server, also the server I put most of my time in. I really dont feel like I deserve this ban either. I know i did a racist remark, but how can it be racist if you are or part of the Race. I know it might be Offending to other players, but thats a total different thing then being racist. I know a lot of people don't believe that when they say the N word and they tell them it's racist and they say "Its not racist if your black." I grew up with Black people, but this dosnt make me black, I would never call someone a N word. I know it's racist, and I was also fooling around. Newbrict Overeacts to a lot of stuff and a lot of people know he does. I have Caught Newbrict breaking a few rules myself. I wouldnt report my friend. What I am trying to say is im really sorry for everything I did, and i am asking if you will, Please, pleasssee unban me.

I am Really Sad that I got banned off my Favorite server, also the server I put most of my time in. I really dont feel like I deserve this ban either. I know i did a racist remark, but how can it be racist if you are or part of the Race. I know it might be Offending to other players, but thats a total different thing then being racist. I know a lot of people don't believe that when they say the N word and they tell them it's racist and they say "Its not racist if your black." I grew up with Black people, but this dosnt make me black, I would never call someone a N word. I know it's racist, and I was also fooling around. Newbrict Overeacts to a lot of stuff and a lot of people know he does. I have Caught Newbrict breaking a few rules myself. I wouldnt report my friend. What I am trying to say is im really sorry for everything I did, and i am asking if you will, Please, pleasssee unban me.

wrong section

Back