Dark RP server update

FireproofThor

Administrator
On the 22nd of this month I am planing to have a decent size update to the Dark RP server. This update will have a few things added to the Dark RP server and a few things fixed and updated. The reason that I am waiting till Friday to push out this update is that otherwise I would be updating the server everyday, which means new cache everyday. Some of the updates I will post on here others wont be talked about till after the update is released.

Things that are getting fixed / added

pressing E on a radio only turns the radio on/off once - fixed

make riot shields unable to be pocketed - fixed

trees being pocket able - fixed

add wire to the bank computers

adding body armor - added

fix all guns with scopes - will try to get done but might take awhile

things that will be posted about after the update

-------------------
If you can think of any bugs or things you want added to the server before the update comes out post it here

Last edited:
Do the world props get fixed along with the riot shield?
Also, this is something I've noticed often. Sometimes votes don't show up for me, and others have mentioned it as well. Is this a server-client bug?

you can no longer color world props but as for putting them into your pockets that will require me to put them into the pocket code which i then need every world model that needs to be restricted. as for the vote not showing up that sounds like a client side error to me.

well fist the thing checks to see if the object is on a black list, it then checks the weight of the prop, then checks if it is constrained, then checks if you have enough space, then once that's done it grabs the object.

It seems to me like a whitelist would be more efficient. Whatever though.
Also, I just had this thought a couple minutes ago. It'd be interesting if when your life is equal to or below 10%, there's a chance that blood will get painted below you. Just a thought. Might be a clever way of tracking your prey.

It seems to me like a whitelist would be more efficient. Whatever though.
Also, I just had this thought a couple minutes ago. It'd be interesting if when your life is equal to or below 10%, there's a chance that blood will get painted below you. Just a thought. Might be a clever way of tracking your prey.
Problem with that is it would be paint which is auto removed every few minutes

Back