[FAQ] What is the Infraction System?

RKS PY004

Founder of RKS
Staff member
Website
www.rkszone.com
We now have a infraction system online where you will receive infraction points. Each infraction point will add up until it reaches a point where the system will automatically have you moved to a new group. Depending on the infraction, over time (some infraction may only last an hour while others lasts days and even forever) the points will decrease until you have no more infraction points.

Infraction Groups
  • Probation - Users on probation for receiving 10 infraction points. This is just a warning group where your name will appear red and on probation to everyone.
  • Jail - Users jailed for receiving 20 infraction points. Cannot post.
  • Banned - Users who were time banned for receiving too many infractions. These users cannot post or read the forums.
If you receive 50 points in total, you will get perm banned from the forums.

Forum rules will be uploaded to the forums shortly. Make sure you follow them. This infraction system was implemented to prevent users from acting immaturely; which has been a problem at RKS for quite some time.

So when u post the rules does the system auto give u them or do u give them out?

We give them out ourselves. We'll post up forum rules in a little bit for everyone to abide by. We chose the amount of points depending on severity of the infraction, by our own personal opinion.

yay, good for me that i am good

i have one question, what did ever lulu do wrong?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back