Funny Words

flossinauccihilliphillipication
antidisenstablishmentarianism
bamboozled
ne'er-do-well
cobblestone

A-man, your sig offends me. We aren't communist pigs with no respect for history or the general population. We are more like a less bigoted version of the Nazis.

ummm?!?!? i would rather not discuss this at the moment, and by the way i was reffering to if we faught in WWII we would win, so in words that you can undestand, i think RKS is awesome........ doucebag.

EDIT: communist pigs??? bigoted nazis???? well exuse me for not wanting the extinction of some other human races and instead wanting the world to be a better place, so before you vomit out more of that "America! F**K YEAH!" (no offense to you other guys from America) you should open your eyes and see the truth instead of sucking up everything you see on the internet and tv! and btw as i said up at the begining it was not meant as communism propaganda just as a joke!

PS: communism may not be perfect but its hell of a lot better than nazism!

Last edited:
I would just like to point out that facism is the most effective form of government.
Despite obvious evils done by the Nazi's they went from being a beaten up, impoverished country, to then being one step away from global domination within 5 years

and if they werent bigots, they would have won, because no one would have cared.

wow Song! you have realy mannaged to live yourself into this "Victor" role, Good going mate :)

Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis
Mah fav word. Try prounouncing and/or remembering that. Or getting that in a spelling bee or something.

Pneumono - pertaining to the lungs or respiratory system
ultramicroscopic - tiny, very, very, very, small
silicovolcano - dust of the silicate variety
coniosis - not sure about this one, but makes me believe its a disease.

soo, its a disease in which tiny silica dust gets into the lungs?

Back