Gmod after the Gmod 13 update

FireproofThor

Administrator
Since the Gmod update I have been working on updating the server BUT there is one problem https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=199264 Metamod / Sourcemod and with that Sourcebans our main ban program. What that means is that all the 3,000+ bans that we have currently wont be enforced. Metamod "says" that they will try to update it to 13 but that could take a month or two maybe even longer" and that it might not be possible due to how garry "improved" the source engine. With that I Will talk with PY and see if there is a way to work around this issue. Till then I will be asking what server people want to be out up next post in this thread what game / mod that you want to see put on a server then later a new thread will be placed with a vote for everyone to vote on.

EDIT BY PY004: Sourcemod and Metamod team no longer intends to update their code to support GMOD 13. We have coded our own ban system solution to bypass this problem. Seems like we won't be using Metamod and Sourcemod anymore for GMOD.

OH GOD NO
1.jpg

Attachments

• tumblr_m8zf18ubQC1rb15tmo10_500.gif
    tumblr_m8zf18ubQC1rb15tmo10_500.gif
    363.8 KB · Views: 0
i think airsoft is pretty cool if its run right. then again its also not up to date. i like the rks war thing

you could just play real airsoft? o ya btw im not dead, just waiting for sever to be running at 100% capacity, il try to be on teamspeak more now that winter be coming.

Back