[LEFT] Blackwater's Admin Application (Stranded Server)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackwater

i) Your in game name: Blackwater

ii). Your age: 17 Until next wednesday.

iii). STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:10081386

iv). Games you play: Gmod, Counter Strike: Source, Orange Box, PS3 (Mw2), Zombie Panic: Source, Various Single player games not worth mentioning.

v). Where you live: Toronto, Ontario, Canada. (-5 GMT, EST.)

vi). Why you want to join: I love participating in the stranded server. It's one of the only gamemodes I ever play anymore. During my time playing, I've noticed that there is not that much administration on the server at times. I would like to fill the gaps and maintain the servers stability, and to uphold the rules and regulations of the server. I believe with my experience (which has expanded to Taco n Banana, Shhh Roleplay, and other communities that I've administrated) I can achieve this goal and make the server worth playing on.

vii). I agree not to join or be part of any other clan or community and I will wear the RKS tags all the time (exception only to non source games)

viii) I agree to participate on the forums regularly (at least once a week) since I understand that it's impossible to determine who is active or not otherwise. I love forums!

Well Blackwater we don't accept people into RKS just so that they can become admin. In order to get admin we normally will give it to members, and if members are active in team speak 3 that can help with determining if a person is able to be trusted with admin. You must understand that the reasons we have these rules in place is to find people who are able to be trusted with admin.

Oh hmm, I wonder what happened to the only stranded admin that ever played, ever.

Logically you shouldn't, because you removed my admin because I joined for it, and here, he is blatantly joining for it, and I did a good job and I'm not a douche..maybe..

Well Blackwater we don't accept people into RKS just so that they can become admin. In order to get admin we normally will give it to members, and if members are active in team speak 3 that can help with determining if a person is able to be trusted with admin. You must understand that the reasons we have these rules in place is to find people who are able to be trusted with admin.

Trust me I totally understand and that's why I wouldn't have been surprised if you just slapped a big fat "NO" onto the application.

Well, you hid the fact that you were joining just for admin. This guy is honest, and that's the type of admins I want. Not some cunning guy who uses deception to gain something he wants.

What concerns me is this...
http://www.xfire.com/video/21495e/

I understand your concern, but let me try and alleviate the concern. I don't want to start a flame battle or anything (rofl), but there were events prior to that that actually led up to that video being made. In a sense, I was coaxed, or led into some sort of trap. He had some personal revenge against me because I didn't involve him what I was doing with my friends. I've put that behind me, though. Totally forgot about that actually. Also, if you're smart enough to find the video, then I assume you've seen the unban request (where I owned up, etc).

Stranded's the only server I play on now... And I just don't like seeing everyone's hard work going to crap when some kids decide to ruin it all. I know how that feels. Anyways, thank you for hearing me out, I eagerly await your response.

Great response. I purposely witheld that information to see how you would respond. An admin must know how to react when certain circumstances occur and to remain calm and assertive. You have demonstrated that ability. I will seriously give this a thought and talk to my leaders about it.

Add me to friends and we'll dicuss this further tomorrow or some other time you're on.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/PY004

PY is a nice guy, and if he thinks everything works out he'll give you the spot.

If I do have a say in this, I say why not, we need admins all around andconsidering he claims to be 17, he may be mature enough to be handling the responsibility of being an admin.

On a related side note, wasn't there an admin on stranded named Jake? Where did he go?

@Shamiz
I have a very straightforward view on this. If he doesnt live up to the standards, I can simply remove the admin. There really isn't too much effort involved on my part.

@Blackwater
I am busy today, so i will talk to you tomorrow.

I am on the stranded server regularly Blackwater, but I haven't been on this week because I am on a vacation. I think Ive seen you on the server a couple of times.

PD: I took some pictures of Llamas today, will post them when Im back ;D

Hmm. Not sure how I feel about this. The "events" leading up to that were basically him shooting me... further out of spawn.

Second link is him deleting his trees after I told him I screen shotted, someone who didn't bother to read MoTD shouldn't have admin, 3rd is other shenanigans he was allowing.

well steelcat after looking at the logs and PY looking at the demo. What you have posted is in error as they show that he was planting them for people who couldn't and left before you joined. Furthermore you are attempting to get his admin removed and attempting to goat him into admin abuse. moreover you are now banned from RKS servers the reasons are as followed. admin abuse namely on backwater (shown in the server logs), racism, and disrupting the RKS servers. the thread is now closed.
STEAM_0:0:19172547

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back