New Source Mod Game by Nexon!!! (EPIC AWESOME)

Guppy80

Event Manager
Hey everyone fellow RKS...iens...? Uh, yeah, well you get the point.

So, lets cut right to it, recently I came across an advert for a game and me being me, figured, eh, why not, lets try it. And Oh. My, god. It's a game by Nexon using the Source engine from Valve. The game is currently in Open Beta and already is amazingly awesome with it's User Interface and combat adaptive. The near entire area you play in is destructible and is insane fun to play. Here's some screen shots from boss finishing blows. This is a built in feature to Vindictus where you can save finishing blow screen shots, it also comes with a built in video recorder and other great features. These photos include myself (the mage in cloth) Phail (the one in the red armor with the sword and buckler) and one with Kickass (Also the mage but without the hat.

2010_11_07_0013.jpg Phail and me giving this poor guy a beat down
2010_11_08_0001.jpg Fireblast for the win
2010_11_08_0004.jpg Phail watching the fireblast finish from a distance
2010_11_08_0014.jpg Mage staff smash hit beat down
2010_11_09_0010.jpg Standing back watching Phail doing a epic final slash
2010_11_09_0020.jpg As if a Magic bolt and being beat by a staff from two mages wasn't enough, Phail needs to come in with a final flying spear.

Last edited:
it's not button spam, but it's not FPS, it's third person Tomb Raider style with kinda FPS if you're throwing things.

Nomad's Pics

Nomad's Pics

t.some here are awesome some here are ho
2010_11_08_0002.jpgme finishing off a logmonster.
2010_11_10_0016.jpgHoly Crap thats hot
2010_11_11_0000.jpgWe whipped him soo hard that.... well yeah. that hard.
2010_11_10_0007.jpgwhile me,joey, and guppy where anhialating this monster, phail got scared and ran for the hills

Last edited:
So what you are trying to say is that it is a button spam.

No it is not button spam because it takes strategy to aim your attacks correctly, and to know which combo's or attacks to use when and where, and to use them effectively so that you can also dodge or move from harm's way if need be.

Seems like a pretty awesome game, i love the source engine :p makes the best games, I might give it a try today!

No it is not button spam because it takes strategy to aim your attacks correctly, and to know which combo's or attacks to use when and where, and to use them effectively so that you can also dodge or move from harm's way if need be.

O so it's basically one of those console hack and slash games, except MMO? Actually Wikipedia does define the game as a hack and slash game. But over gfx are nice, physics look nice, I may try it later.

O so it's basically one of those console hack and slash games, except MMO? Actually Wikipedia does define the game as a hack and slash game. But over gfx are nice, physics look nice, I may try it later.

no ti is not a hack and slash ga... well maybe a little. but it is overall all stratergy, and the npcs are soo much better they count as 30 fold of the original npcs.it's soo much better thats it OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This game... is amazing... it's just *tear* beautiful!
Ign: MDReckless
Im going to fps lagging alot because i have (groan) windows 7 which doesn't work with most games. Add me if you play!

Every game i used to play i had no problems with, ever since i got 7 ive had nothing but problems and it takes up way too much ram because of all the new shit on it. Makes games extremely laggy. I dont internet lag i fps lag because of it. I actually miss xp :(

I mean i love 7 for everything else but gaming compatibility not at all. I'd prefer a mac but not for gaming lol. Macs are excellent at everything but gaming, pcs are better at gaming. :)

7 has great gaming compatibility and doesnt take much RAM actually.

Did you buy a PC/laptop with Windows 7 pre-installed? Because they usually come with loads of bloat ware.

Its a little old, k8v motherboard, 1.5 gb ram, and a AMD Athlon 64 processor. The games i played when i had xp on this computer suck now on windows 7. Plan on finally getting a better computer when i get the chance. Anyway I have almost perfect bandwidth and connection, I can host games with little to no lag usually pinging from 30-50 but i fps lag like a *****. When i play this game i usually dont horribly fps lag unless there are like 2 mages using that fireball explosion skill.

Back