Post the randomest $#!T you can think of here!

success! trash can ftw! and Death w right to lock it without a doubt rofl...matter of fact i'm just happy we got out of this without being verbally pwnt...

I really am glad you had the brains to re-post in the right section. Spam all you want here, but be respectful.

A battery operated gun, BRILLIANT.

Someone breaks into your house so you run for your battery operated shotty. Then as you round the corner to shoot the intruder you pull the trigger and realize your batteries are dead. End result is, you and you children are shot and your wife was probably raped then killed as well.

Pending any survival afterwards, you realize buying that gun wasn't very smart. Then you get shot by a guy who just bought his battery operated desert eagle.

lol Sniper's talking about this big conversation we had involving a battery powered raygun and Nazi zombies

Judging by the visual representation Lulu provides us in his/her avatar (with the angry bitch swinging a stick) and forum name, I question his/her sexual origin. Would you care to elaborate Lulu?

*Holds the mic to the tranny's mouth*

I thought we already did this? didn't we determine he is male but is homosexually aligned?

Back