PY004 Offtime....

RKS PY004

Founder of RKS
Staff member
Website
www.rkszone.com
Okay, big power surge hit my house....

Most of the stuff in the house is no longer functioning...

My main computer which costs over 9000 (Literally, no pun intended) dollars have had most components fried. Monitor is no longer functioning. Most electronics in teh house is dead. All i got left is this crappy dell laptop which has a cheapass graphics card.

If anyone wants burnt GTX 480 and a burnt 980X processor, you can ask me. I have 3 of the GTX 480 that has been burned down.

All surge protectors in the house failed except for a few. Most of them were old, so nothing can be claimed there. Plus the overload seems to have exceeded their ratings. All other houses on the block is fine which means I can't file a claim with the power company.

How do you have so much money? To build such a needlessly expensive PC, donate $1000 to RKS to run servers, etc.

Or he is secretly putting subliminal messages in his servers for advertising companies... eat tofu... eat tofu...

oh. i saw a dude today who had the BEST alienware laptop. it had a quad-core processor with 3.2 GHz, and 8 GB of DDR3 RAM. it was about 5000 US dollars for that.

ofcoarse you can........ but its a LAAAAPTOOOOOP! (RAGERAGERAGERAGE)

Back