Rate My Sigs!

Atroxide

I need help choosing what signature I use, here is some of my work, rate and select which one you think is the best.

2face.png

gun%20copy.png

IronMan.png

Masterchief.png

N4S.png

scorpion.png

thisIsSparta.png

tremulous.png

TexasMd91 is the name I use in games not source related. Once chosen I will edit the PSD to have Atroxide.

All made by me :)

i will know if u made these if u make me a resistance one with one of the massive battleships in the background with the main guy with my name on it

Post a screen-shot of the main guy from resistance, never have played the game (or even heard of it tbh lol).

I won't use your screen-shot, I am just needing help on what he looks like so I can find a better screen-shot to use. So don't worry if the screen-shot is low quality or a bad angle.

since texas is the bomb, i need to incorporate it into my name.. TexasCobra... nah

Silence!!! 300 of my best Populus Tremuloides will combat any numberof your forces to say that movie rocked.

Your 300 Populus Tremuloides and my 10000 Germans! (Even though no movie can compare to Equilibrium.)

ME TOO!! BTW can you make me a sig of my avatar but with it wavy and have my name on it. if you need better pics, it is from the movie Equilibrium.

I don't know who he is, but at the rate he's going, he'll have more posts than me by Friday.

Back