Status
Not open for further replies.

Young_killa

Name: Astuto
Steam ID: # 78 "Astuto" STEAM_0:0:19779214 45:00 111 0 active
#
When: Around 8:30 (Here in Ohio) March 30
Where: RP server
Astuto got mad at me cuz i found his printer and he propblocked me.

Here are pictures

Attachments

• rp_downtown_v20853.jpg
    rp_downtown_v20853.jpg
    190.4 KB · Views: 0
  • rp_downtown_v20854.jpg
    rp_downtown_v20854.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 0
  • rp_downtown_v20855.jpg
    rp_downtown_v20855.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 0
  • rp_downtown_v20856.jpg
    rp_downtown_v20856.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 0
  • rp_downtown_v20857.jpg
    rp_downtown_v20857.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 0
  • rp_downtown_v20858.jpg
    rp_downtown_v20858.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 0
  • rp_downtown_v20852.jpg
    rp_downtown_v20852.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 0
Uh i did that because the cops were seaching my place for DRUGS the COPS were searching and you come in just to STEAL my printers, did you mention of how you ALSO prop block me then when i call and admin you just hit Z everytime? Didn't think so i will also be making a ban request against you for obvious reason that i have

If he steals your printer, you gotta fight back and be all "COPS W8 GET DAT GUY" and if he prop blocks you, you takes pictures or else the famous phrase "Pics or it didn't happen" will appear. So you need evidence, if you have it then do what you want with it.

Is it me or there have been alot of complaints with the new members/ppl who want to join the clan? HEADS WILL ROLL

Well i tried to call the cops but all of them aka, Magicsfire and Xicablo were to busy trying to build a prop surfing car which young showed them, and i would like to bring attention to the ban request addison made against young which i was a witness to ill quote What young said "Ok, Addizon or w/e, Busting in without a warrent, RDM, Random arrest.
you ppl were propblocking after you got a hold of my printer
Darkstuka was propblocking the CP station
I killed those who killed, busted in, and random arrested me."
He Busted in my house without a warrant which is how he got my printers and thus i prop blocking him for that, Random arrest MANY times which is why i demote him, AND he steals my printer(s) and goes into a random room in the sewers locks the door and prop blocks it, thats why i cant get a Shot of it cause i cant unlock the door and it's prop blocking from behind, so basically young, You're a Hypocrit, now he will reply denying this all Because he wants me banned because he knows i am right and he is wrong thats why he wants me out of the server but As you saw in the ban request for young, like 6-7 people want him banned, only one (young) wants me banned, he is more trouble than i am in RKS, he bugges more people, that is probally why i've never seen the server even close to max people cause he is almost always in there bugging people, Now im gonna go play RP try to record him doing the shit he's being doing and get him banned and me Appealed.

Gud Day.

I didnt read all of what he just said but i wanna add more pictures.

Attachments

• rp_downtown_v20874.jpg
    rp_downtown_v20874.jpg
    158.5 KB · Views: 0
  • rp_downtown_v20873.jpg
    rp_downtown_v20873.jpg
    197.4 KB · Views: 0
  • rp_downtown_v20872.jpg
    rp_downtown_v20872.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 0
  • rp_downtown_v20870.jpg
    rp_downtown_v20870.jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 0
  • rp_downtown_v20869.jpg
    rp_downtown_v20869.jpg
    168.2 KB · Views: 0
  • rp_downtown_v20868.jpg
    rp_downtown_v20868.jpg
    243.6 KB · Views: 0
  • rp_downtown_v20867.jpg
    rp_downtown_v20867.jpg
    240.1 KB · Views: 0
  • rp_downtown_v20866.jpg
    rp_downtown_v20866.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 0
  • rp_downtown_v20865.jpg
    rp_downtown_v20865.jpg
    209.8 KB · Views: 0
  • rp_downtown_v20864.jpg
    rp_downtown_v20864.jpg
    237.8 KB · Views: 0
Young, You are the ONLY person i am Mean or rude whatever you wanna call it, To Because you annoy the hell out of me and go against the rules of your clans server prop blocking me and random dm arrest everything So you are a hypocrit, thats basicallly what i said in the post above

No wheels, using phys gun to make something move while you are on top of it, it's prop surfing, if not one of the admins correct me?..

I vote for astuto NOT being banned. I was in the server at the time when young was stealing his printers and blocking him.

Don't ban him. Young kept stealing printers and denying he had them. I did see he blocked young into a small area but it was easy for young to escape.

Don't ban him. Young kept stealing printers and denying he had them. I did see he blocked young into a small area but it was easy for young to escape.
Prop blocking was the main reason no? ODKL just clearly said it was easy for him to escape cause there was a gap.

Closing to stop this constant bickering.

Once the decision is made it will be posted.

Thank you for choosing RKS as your one stop ban shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back