[REJECTED] ban request for woodchipz

ndp1415

yo py i would like you to ban woodchips he has abused his cp door breacher and will get demoted but he keeps doing it.
thanks,
ndp1415

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok this is what happened he had money printer i saw it through the window so i got warrant and broke in and destroyed it he then freaked out at me and demoted also fire had to kick him because ndp had propblocked a moneyprinter in the subways well actually there were 2 money printers and two druglabs he was with someone else so dont even try ndp

Ok this is what happened he had money printer i saw it through the window so i got warrant and broke in and destroyed it he then freaked out at me and demoted also fire had to kick him because ndp had propblocked a moneyprinter in the subways well actually there were 2 money printers and two druglabs he was with someone else so dont even try ndp

lol woodchipz FYI the drug lab limit is only 1

sorry for the double post (no edit button??)
but i think ndp can "try" as you say since everyone on these forums has a voice on their opinions. So you can't tell him to "not even try". But I'm staying neutral on this one.

This seems to often reoccur in these arguments so I would just like to point out that money printers and drug labs aren't illegal on the server.

If they were, I think we can all agree, that they would not even be there.

Also, Saumik is right, this is a forum and by definition, people can openly voice their opinions and arguments

Abusing CP door breacher isn't exactly the best reason for a ban. This is what the demotion is for. If people didn't like him as a cop they wouldn't have re voted him as one.

I have no opinion one way or the other on this ban, but the reason for the ban (to me at least) seems unclear and lacking evidence.

To Shamiz: Wait this isn't Communism?

To Dirty: Yes drug labs and money printers ARE always illegal.

To ODKL: I agree as well.

To Shamiz: Wait this isn't Communism?

To Dirty: Yes drug labs and money printers ARE always illegal.

To ODKL: I agree as well.

Well....

to my opinion...the second druglab must be another guys druglab.. and then money printer.....well 2 is only the avail ammount. Cops have the right to breach in the house/base if they have a warrant or the mayor has to make it since the approve thing in the mayors option is broken... btw was there a mayor when this happened?

Well....

to my opinion...the second druglab must be another guys druglab.. and then money printer.....well 2 is only the avail ammount. Cops have the right to breach in the house/base if they have a warrant or the mayor has to make it since the approve thing in the mayors option is broken... btw was there a mayor when this happened?

First of all...it would be pointless to take someone else's druglab because they would still be making the money. Now what I don't get in this case is that he says it in the subways, yet "he saw it through the window". Also wood says that he battering rammed the door after getting a warrant, but i thought he said it was "propblocked"

128.jpg

Back