[REJECTED] mass ban

DirtydeedsDUN2u

Members
i am asking for a ban on the following 3 people from the RP servers:

# 68 "threeshots" STEAM_0:0:12341313 48:00 133 0 active
# 28 "Panda6100" STEAM_0:0:18873197 2:24:30 151 0 active
# 72 "GMOD Dude" STEAM_0:1:18360302 31:48 133 0 active

The reason I am asking this is because even though a game is the best place to find quiet relaxation, I normally get that when on the RP server, not so today.
those people were involved with each other because panda was mob boss and was demoted because he wasn't being a "serious RP player". Then those two (including our new member Jake) got in some sort of whiny, crying, and unacceptable behavior befitting people of their age. I found it very annoying and disruptive to what I was doing and so did the others that responded to it with general chaos.
This was compounded by their blathering of the new life rule. If that wasn't enough this Panda person was a girl and I'm rather sure one of them called her disrespectful names which would result in a massive bitch-slap if said to her face in Real life

Now I know that this may seem minor to some people, but those who were online that day and saw the annoyance and resulting broken rules and chaos(propblocking, random DMing) that erupted from these people will hopefully step forward and testify

Jake whines alot.

EDIT: Sorry if it seemed a little rude (Before I edited it) XD.
Jake always seems to be picked on and gets p\o easily (Which is why the pick on him) So hes always screaming and yelling on the mic, So I have to turn my volume down which makes it so I can't hear everyone else.

I can't mute him or I don't know what every 1 else is talking about lol.

Last edited:
I was there they where dming, bombing, propblocking, prop pushing, and worst of all distorying me and treebark's chess game! I was a cop but after a wile i just had to stop the dming so i became a medic.

oh get the **** over it. people are gonna be mean online so deal with it. Just because you have a short temper and are slightly immature dosnt give you and excuse to do what you were doing.

Back on subject, i have played with gmod user, and he is extremely annoying and is a nascence.

seriously,
not everyone will admit it but we get our fair share of whining an bs throughout the day, so we (especially me) don't want to come home and want to do something we find relaxing and have it ruined by a bunch kids who want to whine and cry over the mic

this is the main reason i retired from RP due to the serous whining going on in there, i have noticed the rise in Admin requests and respected those are not going to stop anything but raise the problem. Also to the ppl who get p/o rly easy get the **** over it, its not like your loseing your job or losing your GF, but if u do and u need something to release ur anger go to bedroom and get ur pilllow and rip in half!!!! i think we need have people stop joining RKS just to ask for admin because thats just causing PY more headaches.

I really don't think the age requirement should be raised.
Its not the actual age which is making the problem. Its the response from being made fun of because of the age.

Jake is a great RP'er if every 1 is not trying to mess with him.
The problem is how jake responds to the problem if it exists.

age != maturity. Its just a correlation we see and for the most part its true, but not always.

The way to solve the problem is to watch recruits on how the respond to problems, if they respond in a mature way; or if they don't. Judge how mature they are by that, not by asking how old they are.

Don't have age a requirement, but still keep it in the application; The younger the applicant is, the more you need to watch.

This is just my two cents, take it or leave it; doesn't bother me :p.

Age doesn't matter, their maturity does. Don't give warnings PY, give them a page of crap they have to read before they buy admin and make sure they read it. And then if they say they did, promote them or let them buy admin. If they abuse ONCE, take it away. State EVERYTHING in that page of rules and stuff for admin. That should work. No kicking or banning cause they called the server stupid. Abuse once and it will be taken away and no refund. No doing bla bla bla bla.

Last edited:
Back