[REJECTED] Puzzle gamemodes/VIP status

Ethan Pow

[Edited Verison] since my brother is at collange and out of my hair for now I can retype this

I noticed a large amount of interest in gamemodes like deathrun and bunny hop. Within these gamemodes theres a good interest in VIP modes that pay to support the server for special abilities or items.

these VIPs would gain more ingame currency than other players that are not VIP and have extra voting right. Having discounts on ingame stores like buying a speciallized option for the tool gun that would be fine if a few use it and not many. other than the general respected level granted tools or abilities.

like normal a VIP status should be cheap per month(3-8 USD) and being cheap would give a large interest for many to get VIP status.

General listing for powers and abilities VIPs have
-VIP gets kick/slay immunity
-Respected status for garrys mod RKS servers
-15%-50% gamemode currency boost for wining or payday on darkrp
-VIP Board on Forums

Last edited:
Revised Version- Lately, I have seen some large interest in puzzle based gamemodes and the ability to gain special items in Garrys Mod. Allowing people to gain special items even without some sort of VIP mod gives small boosts, for instance- more votes when you RTV. VIP members also have special chat effects, for instance- name is coloured. The rest makes no sense.

I have tried and I have failed to correct Ethan's horrible spelling and incomprehensible sentences. At a certain point I gave up, Ethan please review what you have typed and make it into more of a understandable idea.

I have tried and I have failed to correct Ethan's horrible spelling and incomprehensible sentences. At a certain point I gave up, Ethan please review what you have typed and make it into more of a understandable idea.
[Joke] yes I defeated fireproof
[Serious] I apologize, I had my older brother constantly kicking me in the side when I was typing that

Same here, please correct it D:

I apologize, normally its not bad enough to confuse but My older brother likes to bug me any-time he gets. so my focus wasn't on the topic

A) VIP wouldn't need immunity to kick/slay commands because those are CONSEQUENCES handed out by the admins. Oh whoops you RDMed now we either have to leave you alone or ban you. Doesn't make much sense.
B) I think the only way PY would ever agree ATM is if this was for TF2. Py seems a bit...focused right now.

im focused because we need a popular server to bring in a steady flow of visitors and recruits. GMOD and CSS are impossible to set a server presence in. TF2 is the only choice and the server's getting easier to start up everyday. Once the TF2 server is self sustaining, I can go get other servers.

Back