[REJECTED] smithnO13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xcaliber

ok i have been playing your server today to find the biggest noob admin in the history of my playing life on garrysmod, this person called smithnO13 was nocliping into my gun store and stealing guns then he was throwing nades at the gun store making all the props spaz, now there has been 3 bans and 2 kicks he did the hole time i have been on the server and they was for petty stuff like killing him 1 time, he was saying it was "random DM" as for the nades at our shop he was doing it every 2 mins and it was nerly crashing the server and we was telling him to stop and he was saying "stfu i'm G live with it" now if you ask me this dude does not deserve admin, he was demoting people all the time for nothing and TP'ing out of jail.. ! now please do somthing or your going to lose a lot of people who love your rp server. Thanks Xcaliber aka.. Tom

I call bullshit, since he can't ban that makes you a liar. I don't trust liars. Liars are sacks of shits.

"stfu i'm G live with it"
Well actually I said "Im a G, its my job" as in "Im a gangster, its our agenda"
And I know I tend to noclip alot, but it is usually to get into my own room instead of running up 3 flights of stairs. I do tend to check in other people shops for things like money printers being prop blocked, but if I do see a money printer, I leave it to the cops to find. I keep admining and RP separate. I will either be admining, or RPing, but I do not use my admin powers to RP.

ODKL, he might have lied, but he may also have been misinformed. Regardless, admin abuse reports are to be taken seriously, and you should not under any circumstances bash someone like that until a definitive answer is available. This is now under investigation by Treebark and PY004. Results should be available in a few days.

I played with smith a long time ago, and i feel he is not the kind of player who would do the actions he is accused of (not that i'm saying we shouldn't check the logs). There's something FISHY going on, and i don't feel like going to google images and finding a image that fits my post <__<

Well, I was there when this happened as a cop, so I guess I'm sort of a witness to all of this.

If PY or Tree want to know anything, they can ask me in a PM or over Steam. I'll try to answer any questions they have if they actually contact me.

i was there also, he demoted me for arresting him after i killed him for nading the shop. then he tried to demote me because i went gangster but wouldn't help them.

not that his admin should be taken away, he should just stop using being a gangster to attack whomever he wants. in response to being lazy to go up a flight of stairs, SUCK IT UP!

Oh, I told you that your actions would bite you in the A**. However now its my turn to take a stab, And I got pictures of you prop blocking constantly. Even after not being afk, which was your excuse for doing so. In pic one, you even admit that you don't care that your breaking the rules.

The thing with the sensors on the other side of his prop block was his security system what was easily by passable, made entirely from wire. He spawns it everytime he joins, then puts a door up there to block all entrances he makes money printers, and sits in his room. When you say "prop block" he responds with " Don't care I'm admin" or "I'm fixing it" Which he never seems to get around to doing.

I don't have the text from the chatlog seeing as I had to go, But this is what went down:

-I was mobboss
-He was Head CP
- He went afk
-I took advantage of that, and broke in to steal his guns.
-He comes back and realizeds whats happening
-turns arround, and I draw my gun.
-He draws his, So I shoot him which kills him.
-He says "random DM" and slays me
-I demote him, He uses his admin abilities to go cp again
-He goes and sits at spawn
-I spawn he arrests me
-He leaves jail door OPEN, so I take advantage of that and walk around he realizes and kills me during jail time.

Attachments

• rp_downtown_v20023.jpg
    rp_downtown_v20023.jpg
    267.7 KB · Views: 0
  • rp_downtown_v20028.jpg
    rp_downtown_v20028.jpg
    500.4 KB · Views: 0
  • rp_downtown_v20026.jpg
    rp_downtown_v20026.jpg
    210.9 KB · Views: 0
Oh, I told you that your actions would bite you in the A**. However now its my turn to take a stab, And I got pictures of you prop blocking constantly. Even after not being afk, which was your excuse for doing so. In pic one, you even admit that you don't care that your breaking the rules.

The thing with the sensors on the other side of his prop block was his security system what was easily by passable, made entirely from wire. He spawns it everytime he joins, then puts a door up there to block all entrances he makes money printers, and sits in his room. When you say "prop block" he responds with " Don't care I'm admin" or "I'm fixing it" Which he never seems to get around to doing.

I don't have the text from the chatlog seeing as I had to go, But this is what went down:

-I was mobboss
-He was Head CP
- He went afk
-I took advantage of that, and broke in to steal his guns.
-He draws his, So I shoot him which kills him.
-He says "random DM" and slays me
-I demote him, He uses his admin abilities to go cp again
-He goes and sits at spawn
-I spawn he arrests me
-He leaves jail door OPEN, so I take advantage of that and walk around he realizes and kills me during jail time.

Ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-I was mobboss
-He was Head CP
- He went afk Wasnt AFK.
-I took advantage of that, and broke in to steal his guns.No guns to be stolen?
-He draws his, So I shoot him which kills him.He snuck behind me while I was working on something with wire, waits for me to turn around, and shoots me instantly.
-He says "random DM" and slays me I did slay him, my mistake, I was kindof pissed.
-I demote him, He uses his admin abilities to go cp againNo admin abilities used, I dont remember being demoted?
-He goes and sits at spawnI didnt sit there, I walked over right as you spawned.
-I spawn he arrests me CP kill and arrest, everyone does it on the server.
-He leaves jail door OPEN, so I take advantage of that and walk around he realizes and kills me during jail time.Somebody that is arrested is seen walking around outside, what else do you do?

Long story short, I only did a few things that are "admin abuse" Most of the things people accuse me of are RP related. As for the propblocks, I had gun shipments at that point, and I believe according to rules, you can propblock purchased shipments.

Last edited:
Long story short, I only did a few things that are "admin abuse" Most of the things people accuse me of are RP related. As for the propblocks, I had gun shipments at that point, and I believe according to rules, you can propblock purchased shipments.

Yeah, and I believe shipments only.

Well, I believe he is a good admin. Although I do believe he does abuse at times. I just think that he needs to possibly be whipped into shape by Py004. I think the biggest reason that admins abuse is because they are either mis-informed, or somebody is being the biggest minge ever. So, thats my 2 cents.

Last time I checked the rules they stated you may only prop block shipments that are for sale. And you were not selling guns, but had them for your own personal use.

Unless I am wrong, regardless though, Your gun shipment, which was a box of usp's with 4 left in them ( I broke into your house, they were in the washroom) should have been prop blocked if you indeed are allowed to do that, not your entire room as lulu stated. Also maybe another reason would be to prop block the drug labs you had in your bathtub.

Also no clipping through a floor coming up behind them and shooting them in the head, Then no clipping back into your house that was on the second story of the apartment building of Rp_downtown_v2, Ya that shouldn't be allowed.

Well, I believe he is a good admin. Although I do believe he does abuse at times. I just think that he needs to possibly be whipped into shape by Py004. I think the biggest reason that admins abuse is because they are either mis-informed, or somebody is being the biggest minge ever. So, thats my 2 cents.

Sorry for the double post, But In response to conman, If someone is being "the biggest minge ever" You shouldn't have to abuse your admin powers to deal with the problem. Also he clearly states in pic 1 that he doesn't care that he is breaking the rules.

One shouldn't have to be "whipped into shape" to become an admin, The one who receives admin should for the most part know what he should not and should do. If that person lacks the ability to have some good judgment, then he should not be rewarded with the position of Admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back