[RESIGNED] Petey's App

Petey

a. Name: Petey. I also like to sometimes to by ThePetey, but if your server auto-kicks based on names I guess I'll have to stick with just Petey.

b. Age: I'm 12 and what is this? No, really, I'm 22, I swear....

c. STEAM ID STEAM_0:0:8937040

d. Games: TF2, L4D (I just downloaded l4d2), SupComm2, Starcraft 2 beta, Civ4 (took advantage of the $10 weekend sale), and I've also been playing some diablo 2 since they reset the ladder. I played a crapton of BF2 back in the day and recently picked up BFBC2, but haven't been playing it much since it's boring unless you have a decent squad to play with.

e. Location: Boston MA

f. Reason for joining: Just following Fishy from our old clan XoG. I have been busy with real life stuff lately and not playing games as much, but it's nice to have a home server with familiar faces when you do play. For TF2 anyways.

g. I agree not to join or be part of any other clan or community and I will wear the RKS tags all the time (exception only to non source games): I read a PC overclocking forum called overclock.net, and when I play on their servers I often put [OCN] after my name so people know I'm also from OCN, but I don't see why this would be a problem, I would still have the RKS tags up.

h. I agree to participate on the forums regularly (at least once a week) since I understand that it's impossible to determine who is active or not otherwise.: Ok.

I'm just looking for a casual clan of mature and reasonably competent people to play with. I used to be a pretty hardcore competitive CS nerd (like 5 years ago...), and more recently I played on a decent div-3 twl team for TF2. I've been playing the Starcraft 2 beta and was in platinum division for 1v1 with ~120APM before I sorta lost interest and got more busy with real life. All around I consider myself a pretty accomplished gamer but I don't really have the time to devote to playing seriously right now.

I usually main engie in pubs because it has the highest potential for luls, and it makes people rage when I 2-shot them with the engie shotgun. My real main classes are scout and soldier. (and heck, maybe heavy? I haven't played since they buffed him but just looking at the patch notes it looks like heavy might be a viable class now).

In real life I just graduated college and am currently teaching classes and tutoring in music theory and sight singing. I play trumpet, piano, bass, guitar, and a little harmonica but it's harder than it looks...

I'll make an effort to play on your servers over the next few days so you can get to know me better. Also I'm sure Fishy will vouch for me, or he'll at least post in this thread with something witty...

HOLY ****ING SHIT, HE PLAYS BASS, LET THIS MAN IN.

On a more serious note, I think he is ok as he seems to be old enough and just by looking at his app you realize he is a decent person, besides, he is a friend of Fishy, so he's cool with me.

Fishy already vouched for you and it will be put under consideration.

OCN tags are fine as you're just denoting that you are registered on their forums. I know how they work and this wont be a issue.

Our servers are reletively new, not even a month old so it will take some time to get it popular and everything, so you may not see it filled all the time. We are trying our best however. We did manage to get it filled up quite a lot, but those are usually between 9pm-12am. Hopefully this will change in the future as the server gets onto more people's favorite list.

Anyways, nice to get to know you. I will discuss this further before rendering my decision.

HOLY ****ING SHIT, HE PLAYS BASS, LET THIS MAN IN.

On a more serious note, I think he is ok as he seems to be old enough and just by looking at his app you realize he is a decent person, besides, he is a friend of Fishy, so he's cool with me.

Do you also play bass? I took my bass playing wicked seriously all through high school and the beginning of college. I actually won an audition with a fairly big Boston band and almost left college to tour with them, glad their original bassist decided not to leave afterall at the last minute because my musical tastes have changed a lot since then.

What kind of bass(es) do you have and what kind of music do you play?

Do you also play bass? I took my bass playing wicked seriously all through high school and the beginning of college. I actually won an audition with a fairly big Boston band and almost left college to tour with them, glad their original bassist decided not to leave afterall at the last minute because my musical tastes have changed a lot since then.

What kind of bass(es) do you have and what kind of music do you play?

Ill just PM it to you for the sake of this thread.

Accepted. Welcome on board.

Procedures you have to follow:
  1. Add the RKS member tags to your name. Example: RKS | BFishY. Note the | is not a l. worst comes to worst, just copy paste that character.
  2. Add me to friends on steam and once you do, you will be sent a invite into the RKS steam community.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PY004
  3. Have fun in RKS. If you have any suggestions, please feel free to write in the suggestion forums.

I always get up around 7am, unless it's a weekend then like 7:30 or even 8am

Yeah I knew that, I ask you why you're up every time you invite me to play at 7:30 ><

I was just annoyed that I was awoken at 6:30 by jackhammers outside. Lame.

Back