Server Hacking Issues/ DDOS

RKS PY004

Founder of RKS
Staff member
Website
www.rkszone.com
One of the RKS Servers (Odyssey) is being attacked currently.

During these attacks, RKS services may be degraded, or even fail completely. As such, we are taking precautionary measures.

Odyssey's security systems are currently being improved, as well as individual websites that are running on each site. Furthermore, various server enforcement policies have been upgraded.

As a result of on going efforts to secure our server during this update, I am pushing off the DarkRP, Spacebuild2, and Trouble in Terrorist Town's test date from today 9PM until at least Sunday, pending the outcome of this attack.

As a precaution, I suggest all to change your passwords on RKS to be longer and more secure. All leader's passwords have been changed as of this moment. Contact me on Steam to get it or use the lost password feature and set a new secure password.

This issue has been resolved, servers are now back on track. Freelancer server will be worked on first since it was the most delayed.

Rescheduled time for testing GMOD Servers: Friday night or Saturday evening.

Same PY, it seems I am never on at the same time as you, last night when I messaged you I wanted to see if you were free around 9:00 PM EST tonight, because House Dirty and I are all free to work on the FL.

Back