Server restructuring...

RKS PY004

Founder of RKS
Staff member
Website
www.rkszone.com
I am deleting most of the TF2, CSS servers on Monday and replacing them with something more interesting. I will also be finally brining the various gmod servers online. I have finished all the forms and tasks that I had to do for school this fall semester, so I should be free for the rest of the summer! (Aside from finding some place to live near campus, which may still take up a day or two).

Awesome...now that PY is free, he will be come an Outcast and join in the fight for Malta!

SC2 is overrated. Also, outcasts are lame.

Any time line of servers and stuff?

You obviously didn't get a beta invite :p

indeed Starcraft 2 was Really outstanding, I was expecting something abit less then when I got into beta I was blown away...

it cool that PY redoing the servers I noticed the TF2 servers been dead :/

maybe I get get a MMO platform maker software and see If I can make the RKS game :)

Last edited:
Starcraft 2 was a horrible game that compared to the first one is utter crap. I played the beta and i still think it sucks.

on topic: we are keeping 1 of the surf servers hopefully.

I have finished part I. Part II will now start tomorrow morning. As part of the first phase, I have completely reinstalled the OS on TX, UK servers. VA Web had a VM installed and various other reconfigurations were performed throughout the RKS Network.

RKS Network has also been changed. The initial design had a central point focused on Odyssey in VA. The new design has a connection directly from TX to UK. This should fix some network issues when Odyssey is offline.

Now I need suggetions for new servers.

D:<. well. ask darth??? well anyway, its still buggy as hell so we should wait but so far its only one server with this gamemode, and if we are to get this early we would have an extreamly popular server.

Dude I used to play the tower defense game mode but now I can't find the server that used to host it

Back