Spacebuild Factions / GlobalRP

Anything for you Phil. Because of your amazing work back in the days, we had some of the most interesting fun times back then. It's only fair that we help with whatever help you may need. Whether it be garrysmod related, or even if you just need help with something completely unrelated.

Yeah, I kept the "Waiting for SeriousRP" up there. I couldn't get rid of it because of the history behind it. It's funny how newer people have no idea anymore, but there's still a lot of old members who remember. Regarding the timeframe for SeriousRP, we totally understand you not committing a time nor the fact that you had to take a break. Personal life is definitely more important. We have been waiting patiently for all this time, I am pretty sure we can wait more.

Sorry that it's been taking a while for me to test everything as they came out. I've been having a lot of things happening lately and with the 4th of July celebrations coming up, I am pretty busy. Regardless, I will be assigning another admin to this server so he can update it as necessary and make other necessary modifications to it. Alternatively, I can get you full access to another garrysmod server so you can use it as a dev server if you want.

PS I like my newly edited post above.

I think gmod server might need an update - Garry's made it incompatible with the client again...

My main internet is down (thanks Verizon!!!). I'm using my cell phone connection and my neighbor's wifi but I just don't have enough bandwidth to do anything. I'll get someone to steamupdate the server.

My fixed internet is arriving on Friday July 11.

I have updated the server to latest git version (not that many changes though) and added wire directional radio kit. I disabled the fast download for now as you suggested when making changes. I wasn't able to easily work out which files need to be added to the download, though since I wasn't able to zip up and download the existing gamemode to compare them.

I am currently beta testing fac_planetsystem which is being kindly developed by MagicSwap on facepunch. Hopefully when it is released we can get that up on the server and get some new players :)

I am currently beta testing fac_planetsystem which is being kindly developed by MagicSwap on facepunch. Hopefully when it is released we can get that up on the server and get some new players :)

Sounds good to me! Whenever it's ready feel free to message me on steam, I'll probably respond faster that way.

Server is up but the map has been updated - I would set the server to host the map from the workshop but tcadmin doesn't seem to have an option for editing the command line in that way.

Server is up but the map has been updated - I would set the server to host the map from the workshop but tcadmin doesn't seem to have an option for editing the command line in that way.

I got it working. I just downloaded it from workshop and extracted the map from the addon file and edited the mapcycle to default to it.

Yeah I got it working too but the creator updated the map. Thanks for fixing that! People will be able to join again now. At the moment I'm trying to fix rp_downtown_ubyutown - a classic rp map which spams the console with errors. The only way I can think to fix it is to create a mod and edit the code to print more information to show what part of the map is causing the errors

Back