Starbank Redux 1.0.0

philxyz

VIP / Awesome Person
This isn't really an announcement about RKSZone but this seemed to be the best place to put it.

PCMod is no longer required for Starbank as I've created "Starbank Redux". http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=94514

This allows you to have a working banker class in DarkRP. I can't post this on facepunch since I'm banned forever but please feel free to let your friends know about it if you think it's cool. :p

Wow that's annoying on FP's part. They seem to ban for whatever reason they see fit.

I used to like the Starbank and I had fun playing it. I'm kind of interested to see how this is. Thanks for the update Phil!

EDIT: Darn I have to log in to download.
EDIT2: "Your username has weird characters or numbers!" LOL
EDIT3: Verifying
EDIT4: Finally got it. Will test this out later.

Yeah, it's totally not fair. I was talking about something I was making which I had also briefly commented about 4 months ago in the GM forum. The moderator obviously remembered that I had mentioned it there, considered it exclusive info and permabanned me for somehow sharing it with the non-elites. I'll keep releasing stuff but less people will know it exists for now. Screw Hezzy.

Last edited:
haha ya go darth...and that is stupid that you got banned for releasing your own stuff lol or sharing or w/e you did lol

Yeah, I haven't been unbanned. Thanks for asking garry although I'm using my new account for now.

Back