Stranded Improvements

EoDraco

-*-Just asking
Is anyone currently working on the Stranded server? I have been on quite a bit lately and not seen ANY admin activity or any improvments. Since I am VERY new to the RKS server I will just inquire.

-adding a saving tools or resources at a certain lvl like 75 would be nice.
-bringing back the antlions would also add alittle more to the server.

Most of our members moved away from Stranded, and hence, no furhter improvements are planned for Stranded. Most of the changes I have made to it are purely for performance (rewrote most of the code, made it modular so it's easier to add new toos, etc, and changed the saves to MySQL), so there's little to no functionality difference from the initial release by the original author. The server is left standing because there's some older players who play on there for some reason I can't really figure out. If you're new, I suggest that you try other Stranded Servers. I heard that the Solaris Stranded server is good. I havn't been on it, so don't come back to me if it's horrible or something.

Yeah, pretty much after you hit lvl 60, the gamemode becomes pointless. Only reason I kept playing it was to grossly outlevel 98% of the people who played it lol.

HOLY SHIT....EoDraco long time no see!!!!!
I remember playing with you on your build to the top server ike 2 years ago...and i remember you like drawling dragons n' other cool stuff

My old name was Rugak

Back