Tree u made me laugh today lol

In response to your childish behavior I have decided to lock this thread. Despite the fact this is the trash can, bashing a fellow member with a whole thread seems a bit out of hand. And upon further discussion my mother is a successfull nurse, and healthy individual who graduated college.

Although I am regretful to inform you all that Cobra's mother is so stupid, she tried to put M&Ms in alphabetical order.

Thank you.

facepalm.jpg

I find it interesting how every time I say something you reply with an insult, then when I come up with a witty come back, you delete my post or close the thread. Then when I decide to make a thread that retaliates, you throw a punch with your joke, then avoid me hitting back with another. We've been friends on bf2, xfire, steam for how long now? But you still enjoy making fun of me as if I'm a complete idiot, and ruin my credibility with everyone else on the forum by making me look like one.

Last edited:
I think we should turn this thread into an astounding place where you can put all the funny crap I say

meine wassermelone actually because wassermelone is feminine, therefore the article is die.

Back